Black and Red Bunny - Extra pics
I wanted to enter Teslithia's Dolly Scavenger Hunt Contest so I took these shots today so I'd have a photo to enter Jin with (as the only shot I have of her is in my sig...and you cant see what she's wearing.
SO! Onto the mini shoot!
(which resulted in more pics than my longer shoots ^^')

[Image: 5790469171_be791401f4_z.jpg]

[Image: 5790464559_fb3e669569_z.jpg]

[Image: 5791028784_31dc2dc0ff.jpg]

[Image: 5790467823_698cd3e3dc.jpg]

[Image: 5791024106_05cb1411a7.jpg]

Extra pics on post 12 http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7250127&pid=8089801#pid8089801

<3
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
WOAH! Great photo shoot and styling. I want that outfit 0_o
(06-03-2011, 06:18 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: WOAH! Great photo shoot and styling. I want that outfit 0_o

Thank you! And me too! I love jumpers like that! >w<
Keep Moving Forward
Your dal is super smexy, very adorable. I LOVE her belt and the bunny, great photos ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
(06-03-2011, 08:31 AM)N0xx7 Wrote: Your dal is super smexy, very adorable. I LOVE her belt and the bunny, great photos ^^

Thank you!
Her belt actually comes from a rubber duck! XD It had a spiky collar on it as it's a "Punk duck"
Jin just stole it. LOL
Keep Moving Forward
You are an incredible photo taker! Your girl is really clicking in these photos! I really like that black wig on her, she looks so mischievous in it!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
(06-03-2011, 10:37 AM)mrsmarks Wrote: You are an incredible photo taker! Your girl is really clicking in these photos! I really like that black wig on her, she looks so mischievous in it!

>///< Thank you, I'm glad you think so.
And yeah, I really like her in the black wig but she seems to look good in any wig I put on her. I'll need to do a shoot just of her and the many many wigs I have.
Keep Moving Forward
Wow .. your dal is so gorgeous
That top is WAY better on dal than on blythe .. It just boosted her maturity !
I so love the wig on her too and the lil bunny on the background ^^
This photo shoot is a success .. I usually end up with 20+ blurry photos and only 5 in focus .. I think i totally can use a better camera ..
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
(06-03-2011, 03:22 PM)chocoang3l Wrote: Wow .. your dal is so gorgeous
That top is WAY better on dal than on blythe .. It just boosted her maturity !
I so love the wig on her too and the lil bunny on the background ^^
This photo shoot is a success .. I usually end up with 20+ blurry photos and only 5 in focus .. I think i totally can use a better camera ..

Thank you! I think so too, I actually bought it for a (future) pullip but Jin has stolen it for the time being. >w<

I'm so glad you think so!
I'm totally the same! There were actually 32 photos in this shoot but in the end I only liked these five. I keep telling my self to stop buying dolls for a while so I can buy an SLR buuuut I always get tempted by new dolls. LOL
Keep Moving Forward
stunning shots! Your girl as awesome and veeeeeeery sexy! Keep all the Isuls away or otherwise they stand in front of your door and want to Jin ^^
[Image: signatur.jpg]
(06-04-2011, 04:04 AM)Merzedes Wrote: stunning shots! Your girl as awesome and veeeeeeery sexy! Keep all the Isuls away or otherwise they stand in front of your door and want to Jin ^^

Thank you! And I'll try keep them away LOL
Keep Moving Forward
Just going to add these two pics here because they're not special enough to warrant their own thread but I still like them. C=

[Image: 5791552896_eab90f257e.jpg]
[Image: 5793891569_59782bf5fa.jpg]
Keep Moving Forward
Those pics are beautiful!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(06-08-2011, 10:16 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: Those pics are beautiful!

Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so. >w<
Keep Moving Forward