Chu?
Hi,

I wanted to make pictures of Chua again.
It was such a long time.

But I failed again.
I always had problems making good pictures with the right light.
Chua's hair in in real life really dark pink but seems I can't catch it right now.
It sucks because Chua is such a beautifull girl.

[Image: 5793851281_6a2833ca04_z.jpg]
She's very beautiful! ^^ Even if he hair is supposed to be really dark(I'm guessing kind of like the pink eye?), she looks good in the peach color as well.

I love her lips. They look so realistic.
(06-04-2011, 05:04 AM)Sayonara Wrote: She's very beautiful! ^^ Even if he hair is supposed to be really dark(I'm guessing kind of like the pink eye?), she looks good in the peach color as well.

I love her lips. They look so realistic.

Thank you much.

The hair is dark pink/pink but I sometimes just don't have the right light and then hair looks like this.
So this wig is pink but Iam just not really good with light and stuff.
Its kinda hard to explain in englisch.
This the maker of chua as you can see on her picture how the haircolor is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheryldesig...306125704/
Only sheryl does use the right light and then you see the color of the hair.
Chua is so lovely! She has such a sweet look! Is here nose modified? It's so cute!!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Hi, I really like those eyechips! smile Where did you buy 'em?
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

(06-04-2011, 08:57 AM)mrsmarks Wrote: Chua is so lovely! She has such a sweet look! Is here nose modified? It's so cute!!

Thank you much. So far I know there is nothing done with her nose.

(06-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Heart 2

Thank you muchHappy

(06-08-2011, 10:45 PM)jhennypuu Wrote: Hi, I really like those eyechips! smile Where did you buy 'em?

These eyechips are made for me so that means that they are not for sale.
Sorry.

(06-09-2011, 03:12 AM)Renske129 Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 08:57 AM)mrsmarks Wrote: Chua is so lovely! She has such a sweet look! Is here nose modified? It's so cute!!

Thank you much. So far I know there is nothing done with her nose.

(06-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Heart 2

Thank you muchHappy

(06-08-2011, 10:45 PM)jhennypuu Wrote: Hi, I really like those eyechips! smile Where did you buy 'em?

These eyechips are made for me so that means that they are not for sale.
Sorry.

she means who made them? I agree I want to have the person make me some as well smile
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Yes indeed but sheryl will not remake this chips sorry.
I payed for the custom chips and that means they stay unique
Renske I dont think they mean chips exactly the same, they mean that the chips are very well painted so the artist is likely to make other very well painted custom chips.
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(06-10-2011, 02:49 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Renske I dont think they mean chips exactly the same, they mean that the chips are very well painted so the artist is likely to make other very well painted custom chips.

Exactly i love the style i wanted to ask the artist to make me some Green chips that are similar. We weren't trying to copy you straight
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Yup, I am actually looking for someone to make me a cat eye chip smile
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

She is so beautiful !
I think even with the bad-lights x3 .. the photo still can capture her beauty !
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]