What arrived in my mail ? :)
Hi

I am back from my vacation trip n____n and since i made several orders before, I was so excited to drop by my postal box to see what arrived.

Today there were 2 dolls in my mail! One of the most amazing dolls and I totally wanted so I am extremely happy for their arrival & I can't believe I got them both together, in the same time too ..

so enough with the talking !!

here are they ::

[Image: 5862504459_de9aac61cc_z.jpg]

Prunella & Cinnamoroll !!
n_____n welcome to my dollie family
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

Wohooo! I hope you won't keep them in those boxes? They deserve to be FREE grin [actually for free too since I love both...]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Congrats on getting them both!!!

They look like sisters.
Aw I'm jealous! I want a prunella so bad! Can I ask how much she cost you?
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
A brand new Pru! You're so lucky!
(06-23-2011, 11:35 PM)wampirencja Wrote: Wohooo! I hope you won't keep them in those boxes? They deserve to be FREE grin [actually for free too since I love both...]

I will keep them in boxes for awhile *at least I will try if I can* .. my sister want to be around when I open them ^^

(06-23-2011, 11:59 PM)SwordPony Wrote: Congrats on getting them both!!!

They look like sisters.

Yea, I think they look like sisters too ^^ .. That's mainly why I got them the same time smile

(06-24-2011, 12:34 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Aw I'm jealous! I want a prunella so bad! Can I ask how much she cost you?

I hope you will get your Prunella Cherry <3 ..
I bought her for $200 + shipping but I knew if I waited more she will become much pricey ! If you want to buy her, I got her from a flickr store , if you prefer not to use ebay

(06-24-2011, 02:31 AM)Babyblue033 Wrote: A brand new Pru! You're so lucky!

There is several NRFB prunellas on Ebay smile .. you always can get one ^^ .. I never will buy a second hand doll unless from a friend seller since I got scammed just a week before !

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

Yeah I'm too scared to get one on ebay £150 + is allot to spend with some random seller... really hoping one is gonna turn up on here one day cause I'm not fussed about her stock, i want one to make a Junko Mizuno 'Cinderella' doll. Enjoy them!
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Two great choices! Congrats! smile
Aqua haired sister love Heart 2

Huge congrats on them, it must be awesome to have two dolls at once in the mail waiting for you!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Congrats on both of those, Pru is such a beautiful doll <33

congratulations on them both, 2 of my favourite dolls smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
oh so cute !
i got my Prunella and Cinna at the same time too since they look like they can be sisters.
Congrats !
(06-24-2011, 05:14 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Yeah I'm too scared to get one on ebay £150 + is allot to spend with some random seller... really hoping one is gonna turn up on here one day cause I'm not fussed about her stock, i want one to make a Junko Mizuno 'Cinderella' doll. Enjoy them!

I hope you will get one of your own ^^ ..

(06-24-2011, 05:36 AM)ichigo3lemon Wrote: Two great choices! Congrats! smile

Thanks ichigo smile

(06-24-2011, 06:59 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Aqua haired sister love Heart 2

Huge congrats on them, it must be awesome to have two dolls at once in the mail waiting for you!

Thanks Spark ^^ ... Yea, it was soo amazing to have 2 in the mail =))

(06-24-2011, 08:06 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Congrats on both of those, Pru is such a beautiful doll <33

Thanks Lil ... xx

(06-24-2011, 08:16 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations on them both, 2 of my favourite dolls smile

Thanks Miss Edith n_____n ... mine too

(06-24-2011, 09:02 AM)myufish Wrote: oh so cute !
i got my Prunella and Cinna at the same time too since they look like they can be sisters.
Congrats !

Hehe, thanks Myu! I too thought they look sisters n____n .. I am glad they arrived together because I thought Cinnamoroll will arrive later, since she was ordered only 1 day before I leave on my trip. It arrived fast I should say ^^ ..

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:

I am so incredibly jealous you got BOTH of those dolls; two dolls I dream of owning one day. They are so gorgeous and look so nice together > w < congrats!

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
Thanks Cupcake ^^ .. I hope you will get BOTH of them one day too .. they sure worth to own ! smile

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for: