A Pirate's Life For Me
I got some pictures, today, of Angela in her new outfit. It's partly cloudy so the lighting was just right in some pictures and uber bright in others. I realized how painfully obvious her stray hairs are--the light catches them just right and in the photo it looks like a bright white line, even though they aren't as visible in real life. T_T

But I think I manged to get some good ones anyway. Hope you enjoy.

Ninja pirate!
[Image: th_PICT5469.jpg]
(She looks like she's going all caterpillar on that leaf. Omnomnom!)

[Image: th_PICT5470.jpg]

[Image: th_PICT5472a.jpg]
I liked this one. =)

[Image: th_PICT5477.jpg]
Good one of the full outfit.

[Image: th_PICT5481.jpg]
Detail of the pistol I made for her. LoL. It's so tiny! Just over 2 inches in length.

[Image: th_PICT5487.jpg]
Nice for showing the scale of the pistol, since it's hard to see when it's tucked in her belt.

[Image: th_PICT5488.jpg]
Not without my effects!

[Image: th_PICT5489.jpg]
....can't....bend...without....toppling. T^T

[Image: th_PICT5491.jpg]
Man, I'm beat.

[Image: th_PICT5491a.jpg]
Close up.

[Image: th_PICT5494.jpg]
Another of the full outfit. =3

Here is the full album. There are more pictures--either different angles or cropped differently. Just in case you'd like to see them.
she looks absolutely gorgeous smile I especially love the resting photo amongst the flowers. You truly did an incredible job on her outfit !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She is very beautiful, congrats smile I just love how you arranged her outfit and tiny pistol is to die for [literally, I guess...]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
@Miss Edith: Thank you! The ones of her resting in the flowers were among my favorites too. =3 I'm just glad her outfit turned out reasonably well. It was so hard. LoL. But lots of good practice. I'm already plotting the next outfits I'm going to make for her and Zhori. <3

@Wampirencja: Thank you! I think the pistol would have looked better had I not made it at 2 am. LoL. But it was still fun to make, even if I was half asleep. =3
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

She looks stunning! Just....wow hun <33 I love all those shots, but especially the one of her in the flowers (great minds think alike, Miss Edith XD ) That tiny pistol is just perfect. I adore the colouring.

I'm so proud of you, you did so well! And Angela totally needs a hat XD
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
I wonder if I can find a pattern for a tricorner hat somewhere. XD

I still keep trying to say "recipe." -.- I NEED A HAT RECIPE! *shakes fist*