Kara and Kira have fun in the sun! (Pullip Kirsche & Akoya)
So I recently went on holiday to wales for my birthday and I pretty much spent the whole couple of days playing with my girls, it was lovely!

Sitting in the conservatory in their pj's
[Image: _MG_3175.jpg]

we went to the beach and collected shells...
[Image: _MG_3214.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3217.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3221.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3229.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3230.jpg]

the girls experienced sunbathing for the first time
[Image: _MG_3266.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3269.jpg]

and Kara made Kira climb a big tree (although Kira enjoyed it once she got up there hehe)
[Image: _MG_3303.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3290.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3284.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3271.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3296.jpg]

I am having a world of fun with my girls (I only got into pullips at the start of this year) I think I'm nearly getting the hang of posing them, sorry for the pics coming out so small I think photobucket auto-re-sized them *grr*

thanks for looking

CF
x

(apologies to anyone who already saw these pics on Pullip Style x)
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Very cute pics!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!
Lovely pics, the beach ones are really gorgeous. I love the outfits you have for them too, especially the turqoise & purple striped one Kira's wearing <3 Is it Barbie?

They look brilliant together Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
@lilcurly, yup barbie one, fits both girls perfectly despite their differeing boobie size. Was from Archers place (happy eyes) on ebay, awesome barbie seller!
They're so pretty! I love their eyes and how they have opposite color schemes. smile I always suspected that Kirsche and Akoya would look good together; are yours sisters?
@Bohemian, yup they're supposed to be sisters, I like that their face shapes are the same but their eyes are different shapes so they still look different. Finding a 3rd sister to match in is prooving difficult (we're going for Melissa or Prunella atm)
The sunbathing pics are so cute <3
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
gorgeous photos of gorgeous girls smile I LOVE their eyes and everything about them really LOL Kirsche & Akoya are 2 of the prettiest pullips IMO.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
thanks everyone x