Meet Shizu
Here is my Yuki Heart 2

She arrived two days ago but I had no time and light to take some pics until today... She's the most expensive doll I ever bought and I think she will always be smile

She is stunning but she will probably get some new chips since brown is not my and her colour smile

[Image: IMG_9187.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9189.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9190.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9193.jpg]
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is beautiful! Huge congrats Spark!
I'm waiting for my own (red eye version) so in the meanwhile I love seeing everyone else's Yuki's. She really is gorgeous smile
Congrats, she's so beautiful! Your photographs make her look so sweet. smile
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
She is so pretty!!! Congrats on getting her!!!
Congrats! She is a beautiful Pullip. What colour eyechips were you thinking?
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
she is very lovely x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Thank you guys all so much Heart 2

@ square: I was thinking about something deep black or completely white, some eyes that makes her look a little less sweet smile
I'm open to suggestions smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)