My Kirsche look
Hi

I got a new girl on Wednesday but I was really busy and I couldn't open her until today. She is a pullip Kirsche.

And, she is the most challeging girl for me!
I didn't find her name, or her identity yet because she is not speaking to me sad

I've got random feelings about her because after customizing her, she is a - new style - to me with her - gorgeous unique - eyes. I'd like to know your opinion about her smile

[Image: 5818022254_4489cca0a3_z.jpg]

[Image: 5817933668_181e9db55f_z.jpg]
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

I already mentioned it, but I'll say it in the thread too: I think she is really beautiful. The eyes, I think, give her a bit of a mysterious air since they are a bit unusual. But I think she is very, very pretty. =) I love her eyes and wig.
She's so lovely! I love the look those eyes have and the kimono really sets it off. I hope you find her name soon!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
She is very beautiful!! Her eyes are so pretty!!!

Having said that in the second pic it looks like she is missing a leg? Can I ask where it is. The picture might make more since to me if I knew.
(06-11-2011, 07:58 AM)SwordPony Wrote: She is very beautiful!! Her eyes are so pretty!!!

Having said that in the second pic it looks like she is missing a leg? Can I ask where it is. The picture might make more since to me if I knew.

One leg is inside the kimono/under it, and the other is sticking out. If you look at the very bottom, under the kimono edge, about center of the photo, you can just make out her foot. It took me a minute to find it too. =3
She is absolutely breathtaking! Her eyes match her wig perfectly! yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
She is gorgeous! Everything suits her so well and ties in together. I hope you find a name for her soon smile
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
(06-11-2011, 07:54 AM)eshkenazi Wrote: I already mentioned it, but I'll say it in the thread too: I think she is really beautiful. The eyes, I think, give her a bit of a mysterious air since they are a bit unusual. But I think she is very, very pretty. =) I love her eyes and wig.

Thanks Lisa for your lovely comment ^^. I am glad you came here to leave it too Heart 2 .. it is always nice to read such a positive compliment

(06-11-2011, 07:56 AM)mrsmarks Wrote: She's so lovely! I love the look those eyes have and the kimono really sets it off. I hope you find her name soon!

I think I already found her a new name ^^ .. I was looking at more photos of her, I took yesterday and I think she finally spoke to me!!

(06-11-2011, 07:58 AM)SwordPony Wrote: She is very beautiful!! Her eyes are so pretty!!!

Thank you Pony ^^ ... yea, as Lisa said : her leg is under the Kimono. I was guilty of ironing that Kimono, because it looks so neat in the photo, and it gives no clue that there is a leg. If I didn't know there is a leg under it, I would say the same XD

(06-11-2011, 11:38 AM)Grassshackgirl Wrote: She is absolutely breathtaking! Her eyes match her wig perfectly! yay

Thank you for your sweet comment Grassshackgirl!

(06-11-2011, 02:00 PM)square Wrote: She is gorgeous! Everything suits her so well and ties in together. I hope you find a name for her soon smile

Thank you Square. =))

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone! I was thinking I will change her a little because she is a little new to me, but reading your comment changed my mind.

And I am happy to say, that she already have a name ^^ ..
She will be - Jasmine !

Jasmine is a Persian / Arabic name which means a Gift from god !
And it is named on the most amazing / delicate flower on earth .. We grow 6 trees of Jasmine in our home like these:

[Image: jasmine.jpg]

[Image: kam.JPG]

I think the first is the most known wildly .. but the second is an Arabic one, which is more common here !

Anyway, Here is new photos of Jasmine :

[Image: 5820786162_af40ed3317_z.jpg]

[Image: 5820786626_cb14e3d1be_z.jpg]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

She's lovely, I think Kirsche is one of the best girls to Mod as she seems to completely change her look with a quick eyechip change and wig change (and she seems to look good in ANY wig or chips) The wig you've chosen for her matches her eye brows very well and the chips are lovely! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
OMG her eyes Rawr!

She is stunning!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I'm on the fence about her eyes, but I love her hair. The color is so pretty. Kirsche is in my dol family too and its amazing how well she looks without her stock hair.
(06-11-2011, 08:57 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: She's lovely, I think Kirsche is one of the best girls to Mod as she seems to completely change her look with a quick eyechip change and wig change (and she seems to look good in ANY wig or chips) The wig you've chosen for her matches her eye brows very well and the chips are lovely! x

Thanks Cherry smile .. I agree with you about Kirsche ^^ ...
That's why I had to have her .. she is an amazing pullip !

(06-11-2011, 09:30 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: OMG her eyes Rawr!

She is stunning!!! Heart 2

Hehe .. Thanks lil spark ^^ .. Glad you like her eyes

(06-12-2011, 08:05 AM)McKenna Wrote: I'm on the fence about her eyes, but I love her hair. The color is so pretty. Kirsche is in my dol family too and its amazing how well she looks without her stock hair.

I can understand what you mean, because I wasn't sure about her eyes too. they are unusual . I only got Kirsche, because of all the amazing photos I've seen her in .. I just thought she should be mine smile

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips

Dals

Taeyangs

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for: