Keiko(Prunella/My favorite :) )
Hey guys - long time no talk grin I just wanted to update you on my absolute most favorite pullip(besides my ultimate grail Leprotto lol) Keiko, My Prunella grin
(Wig - CanCan r53a itbluemix; Eyes - 12mm animal eyes from 6060 @Etsy; Body - Obitsu SB2; Eyelashes - Fashion Lashes[in blue])
enjoy! feedback is appreciated!
[Image: 5622970243_b7b81d289b.jpg]
just when i thought she couldn't get prettier... by ανerαge gℓeeк★, on Flickr
[Image: 5629683007_6744a5e42a.jpg]
sunset glow. by ανerαge gℓeeк★, on Flickr
[Image: 5738242223_a12311b48d.jpg]
hawt pink. by ανerαge gℓeeк★, on Flickr
[Image: 5819496963_7c666e2df8.jpg]
hi friend! by ανerαge gℓeeк★, on Flickr

JP/Groove: Pullip Suigintou. Pullip Prunella. Taeyang Andrew. Pullip Eos. Taeyang Gyro. Taeyang Raiki. Pullip Prunella. Pullip Hatsune Miku. Pullip Megurine Luka. Taeyang Kaito. Taeyang Jade. Pullip Marianne. Taeyang Batman. Pullip Batgirl. Pullip Catwoman. Pullip MIO. Pullip Oren.
BJD: Impldoll ImpModel Iris.
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56384141@N03/

has she been customed slightly, her face looks a little more shiny than other pru's I've seen. Love those blue eye chips on her x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Her lips have been done, right?

She looks great Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(06-11-2011, 09:04 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: has she been customed slightly, her face looks a little more shiny than other pru's I've seen. Love those blue eye chips on her x
She's had her blush redone(but it has since faced) and the matte sealer got messed up so she's shiny on her cheeks sad Thank you though! grin
(06-11-2011, 09:23 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: Her lips have been done, right?

She looks great Heart 2

no but she does have a spot where her lip chipped and I had to put a little bit of pink in there; other than that just a coating of gloss smile

JP/Groove: Pullip Suigintou. Pullip Prunella. Taeyang Andrew. Pullip Eos. Taeyang Gyro. Taeyang Raiki. Pullip Prunella. Pullip Hatsune Miku. Pullip Megurine Luka. Taeyang Kaito. Taeyang Jade. Pullip Marianne. Taeyang Batman. Pullip Batgirl. Pullip Catwoman. Pullip MIO. Pullip Oren.

She's gorgeous, I've got the dress in the first pic for one of my girls, it's one of my favourites!

She looks like a sexy pin up girl! She's very pretty!!
(06-14-2011, 08:34 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: She's gorgeous, I've got the dress in the first pic for one of my girls, it's one of my favourites!

thanks! i love it too; my favorite dress! grin
(06-14-2011, 08:48 AM)SwordPony Wrote: She looks like a sexy pin up girl! She's very pretty!!

thank you so much! smile

Lenore: Hmm... Still Pretty.
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,