My Yuki finally arrived too!
It feels like I've been waiting for her forever but she finally arrived this morning!

I was so excited, I had to take a moment before opening up the package.
[Image: 5829280269_16cef7fc82.jpg]

Here she is!
[Image: 5829280757_ae6418edd7.jpg]
[Image: 5829829750_d75d42a454.jpg]

This must be why they call her "psycho" wink
[Image: 5829281153_cd81fc3f54.jpg]
[Image: 5829829870_e99ac45de9.jpg]
Ahhhh shes awesome, her red eye looks great! Mine STILL hasn't come yet haha. Grats on her ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Yay! Next time we get together, we'll take pictures of the two Yukis. grin
Congrats! That red eye is very unsettling--but she's definitely a stunner! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congratulations! Great detail shot of her red-eye in that last photo grin

By the way weren't you surprised that her hair is actually up in a pony-tail! XD

Oh and be careful not to leave her too long in her stock before color-fasting, I left mine in it for a couple of days and already her heels are black! So at least her socks definitely need to get the color-fast treatment. Not sure about the rest of her stock though, I've simply removed it for now, because I'm not sure how that leathery material will take to getting wet...

KiraKira yes exactly- unsettling is a great way to describe it lol! 0____o
N0xx7, I hope yours get there soon! Waiting really sucks.

Teslithia, yeah comparing our two different versions should be fun! We'll have double of Eos AND Yuki wink

KiraKira, yeah definitely unsettling. I try not to look into that eye for too long. LOL! When hubby sees her he's going to say she's totally creepy.

NectarineFire, I was totally surprised! I thought I was the only one who didn't know, it never occurred to me that her hair will be in pony tail. I'm not sure if I'll ever put her hair down.

Thanks for tips about staining. I'll take off her stock tomorrow and see what I can do about color fasting.
Yay, you finally have yours in hands, too Heart 2

N0xx7, how come yours still hasn't arrived, yet Whacked
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Yuki is really awesome!! And I love the red eye because it remembers me Lucy from Elfen Lied.

I also watched the movie it is based on. It is only available in japanese w/o subtitles so I didn't understand anything though gore is what matters grin