New Custom Girl Duela Dent
I just recently got a new custom pullip, she was customized by Requiemart. She started off as a rescue doll and well Requiemart made well everything, her clothing is all custom, her wig was handmade and even one of her eyes was custom painted.

Duela Dent is based on a DC comic book character albeit she is a very stylized interpretation. She is from another world in the DC multi-verse where everything is opposite of the normal DC Universe- a heroic Jokester (Joker) fights the evil Owlman (Batman) as well as other members of the crime syndicate Ultraman, Superwoman etc. Duela is actually the daughter of the heroic Jokester (as well as the female good guy er girl version of Two-Face), unfortunately Duela has a power she can't control that allows her to change world within the multi-verse but she doesn't realize it. Eventually the stress of continually changing worlds without warning led her to becoming delightfully deranged.....

[Image: 5849405683_2582e57f3c.jpg]
[Image: 5849405087_d4c0e1570b.jpg]
[Image: 5849934032_6363ebf4bd.jpg]
[Image: 5849919718_938f16fa7e.jpg]
[Image: 5849366407_d46dbcb88d.jpg]
Close up of her killer grin
[Image: 5847319186_41874738f4.jpg]

and with Harley Quinn who is also a Requiemart custom (these two are next to impossible to pose together because they both have such big head gear).
[Image: 5849381419_2c2b12ee0c.jpg]
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
OMG!!! I love Duela, she must be my favourite custom from Requiem Art...congrats on getting her ♥♥♥ she is gorgeous!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Wow, she is so interesting... kind of twisted but super cute at the same time. I love it!
She is very cool, I like her <33

fab custom girls, who's next on your list batgirl or poison ivy hehe x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
She's lovely~ Her mouth is so cool looking and I love her hat!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

(06-20-2011, 01:03 PM)CherryBlossomGirl Wrote: OMG!!! I love Duela, she must be my favourite custom from Requiem Art...congrats on getting her ♥♥♥ she is gorgeous!
I think she is my favorite Requiemart custom too, she really outdid herself this time. Thanks so much <3

@tenpaperhearts- Thanks I love how warped but cute at the same time she is.

@Lilcurly- Thanks grin

@Cherryfox- Thanks <3 I actually already have a Mitzi who is on permanent Poison Ivy cosplay duty http://www.flickr.com/photos/pullip_junk...761505969/ . I think the next one is going to be Catwoman (already have the bait doll for her, I'm starting to round up outfit stuff) or maybe even the Joker.

@SceneNeko- Thanks so much <3
OMG she is beyond amazing Heart 2

I don't even know where to start, I love everything about her!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
your Ivy is cute. Which style of catwoman will you go for? Personally I'm a big fan of the vintage purple dress and cape, but also the brand new utility look with the giant ears and the goggles. Those giant ears would look awesome on a giant Pullip head! x
she is absolutely amazing ! I saw her pics .. somewhere, and took a guess she was a Requiemart custom. Who else could create that? grin I love her, she and the Puddle raffle doll are probably my 2 favourite Requiemart customs smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
where does Requiemart sell her dolls or are they all made to order?
(06-22-2011, 07:02 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: OMG she is beyond amazing Heart 2

I don't even know where to start, I love everything about her!!!
Thanks so much <3

@Cherryfox- My preference would be the vintage dress version but from past experience I know the masks are extremely tricky to do, I'm actively gathering parts based on the newer version with goggles and the giant ears right now (I may go back and do a dress version later). I managed to track down a baity Fanatica (her lip color was removed) as the base for Catwoman- I love Fan's eye make up and think it would be perfect for her. I do have the base doll already for another Harley Quinn this time based on Arkham Asylum but I haven't found anyone brave enough to take on the commission for her clothes yet http://www.flickr.com/photos/pullip_junk...137194598/

Requiemart normally sells her custom dolls through her blog http://requiemart.com/ sometimes you can talk her into commissions as well but not always. You can also see pictures of what she is working on her Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/requiemart/ . In this case, Duela was never publicly offered for sale she was originally going to be the Puddle custom but when she was still just a head she was deemed way too creepy for Puddle so she made the much more socially acceptable Puddles the clown to donate instead. Requiemart is semi-local to me and we're friends so I approached her about turning the creepy clown head into Duela (I've been after her for a while to make me a Joker) and it worked out wonderfully in my opinion.

@Miss Edith- Thanks so much <3 Requiemart does have a certain way of injecting personality into her customs. I will admit Duela is my favorite custom girl, she has nearly unseated Clementine as my favorite doll all around I just love playing with her so much. Puddles is awesome too, I got to see her in person before Requiemart sent her off to Puddle and she was very much adorable.