Ginny's new wig!
Ginny's wig arrived today smile I think she looks awesome! I'm really pleased with how she's coming along. I also made a patchwork cushion, so I decided to take some piccies of Ginny & the cushion.....

[Image: DSC00437.jpg]

[Image: DSC00441.jpg]

[Image: DSC00443.jpg]

Hope you guys like smile

She is really pretty smile
Aww she is so cute!!! Nerdy sheek!!
Totally adore it!
lol, thanks guys smile

I'm tempted to trim her fringe further so you can see her gorgeous eyes....but I don't want to end up going too short & ruining her wig....what do you guys think?

I love her outfit! I think I would keep her hair as is personally.
oh WOW I don't believe I have ever seen a Grell in different colour hair. She looks absolutely lovely, I would leave the fringe hun, you can see her eyes now and when I was a little kid my mum used to cut my fringe so short I looked like .. well I dunno but gawd it looked awful LOL
I love her outfit. I know you haven't posted her profile yet but I am getting that she is one of your calmer family members, yes?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
♥.♥ she looks stunning!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

^Thanks smile

Well I did trim her fringe a tad, & it looks much better smile Miss Edith, I guess she is kind of quieter in that she's not loudspoken, but she is a tad outspoken, she's into the sciences, & she likes to come out with the technical responses to everything, lol, which the others aren't to keen on. Lost&found, thanks! I made the skirt, & added the ruffles to the top. It's a bit of a 'for now' outfit until I've had chance to find her some proper clothes.

I love black hair on pullips smile ... so amazing !
I donno why though I don't have any of my girls in black U__U;;
Your ginny looks very smart and beautiful
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
I have a girl like that LOL Abagail Garcia is named after (and based on) 2 of my all time favourite female tv characters, Abby (NCIS) & Garcia (Criminal Minds) They are both genius IQ super geek computer/science/forensic savants, so my Abby is a "slight" PITA wink hehe
Chocoang3l, thanks smile she's lovely & pale so the black really suits her smile

MissEdith, Ginny is vagely based on abby too, although she's a little more feminine & not quite as hardcore :p I do want to cover her in tatts though - if I can find some decent nail stickers that actually work.

I have been wanting to give some of my girls tatts for AGES.
My Abby is a Dal and physically she is like Garcia but hopefully she will be a Garcia with tatts one day LOL
That tatt on the real Abby's neck is so awesome, I wish I could paint it !
I've considered painting tatts on before, but I think I'd want to buy a cheap Obitsu to practice on first, lol. My hands aren't very steady at all so I doubt I'd make a good job of it.

I know I wouldnt make a good job of it LOL
But I have read about the problems people have with the stickers. I saw some really nice looking goth ones from a UK seller, I might try some of them. At least they don't cost much if they don't work slash