A day in the hay
Decided to make some pictures of my lovely farmgirl, Canna smile She's a Raphia wearing a cancan wig and she had her faceup redone by Solarsenshi. I love her so much grin

[Image: 5859225461_b6f4d358a9_z.jpg]
Day in the hay by Aienhime, on Flickr

[Image: 5859224119_77e48daaf1_z.jpg]

[Image: 5859222839_be3da4647b_z.jpg]
She is very pretty smile
What a lovely girl! I hope she had nice time hiding in hay wink
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Wonderful pics!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
wow your Raphia is so gorgeous ! I totally love those photos and the idea of her as a farm girl is perfect !
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
I love the warm, golden light in these photos!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you all grin
She is really cute <33

She looks really cute in Duke's shirt.