The Meeting *PIC HEAVY*
I haven't posted any pictures of my girls on here so I decided to post a mini pic-fic! Hope you enjoy!
Comments make my day LOL

What You May Have Missed: Eloise [Uncanricky] and Sydney [Souseiseki] have recently started a band. They've contacted an agent, Evie [Blanche], to start promoting themselves and seeing if they've got what it takes. After being bailed out on multiple occasions the world renowned, young, and beautiful Evie has finally taken a day off from shopping to see them.

[Image: IMG_0046-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0060-1-1.jpg]
Evangeline: Why are you guys staring at me like that?

[Image: IMG_0083-1.jpg]
Eloise: Because you bailed on us, twice!
Sydney: Miss, we've been waiting on you for months.

[Image: IMG_0062-1-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: Please, call me Miss. Evie and I'm here now so tell me when you're ready to start.

[Image: IMG_0050-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: When we are ready to start? We've been ready for-
Sydney: Eloise.

[Image: IMG_0056-1-1.jpg]
Sydney: Let's just hear her out alright?
Eloise: Fine
Miss Evie: Um well.. yes let's talk about your image. Eloise looks fine with her pop star look, the straightened wig looks great. But Sydney, the hair isn't enough. You need a major wardrobe change.

[Image: IMG_0081-1-1.jpg]
Eloise: Oh but doesn't her hair look great! I styled it myself

[Image: IMG_0078-1-1.jpg]
Miss Evie: You guys are never going to go anywhere if you don't start to take things more seriously.

To be continued...
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
Very cwl, looking forward to the next chapter! (I for one think sydney's hair looks awesome....but what do I know, lol :p )

Oh ! not fair I find Sydney's hair very cool ! and I liked the - please call me Miss Evie! - part Tongue
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
I like this grungy style too! Let it be, Missy! grin
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Thanks for all the comments!

@wampirencja well Evie's point is more that although the hair is good her style is not Tongue
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
They are all gorgeous, I'd love to see more smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)