° Tea & Champagne
Tonight I decided to take a few pictures of my two neglected girls. Well neglected picture wise cx but I finally got their obitsus and decided they needed a quick photoshoot.

I apologize the lighting isn't great. I'm usually only awake at night and my room has the worst lighting @ x @

[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 13.png]

My best friend moved back to CT the other day after living in Florida for seven months (and I didn't see her the whole time!) but on the way back she got me some pokemon toys at McDonalds 8D So Champagne started bonding with Tepig cx
[Image: 16.png]

And some pictures of Tea. By the time I got her set up to take pics I started falling asleep so there's just two decent ones > 3 >

[Image: 48.png][Image: 23.png]

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
Beautiful photos! The one with Tepig is so cute smile
Your girls are both so pretty. The last two pics are my faves <3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Thank you both : D

I love Tepig and Champagne together cx I've been thinking about giving each of my girls pokemon to 'follow' them around like if they were pokemon trainers hahah :3

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
Those pictures are stunning!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Very nice pictures. Girls are looking magical in this outfit and settings, especially Tea smile One with Pokemon is very cute!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.