Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave pony
Rainbow Dash has always had a special place in my heart, but G4 Rarity has wormed her way in there as well... mainly because she has a cat and speaks French just like me! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
From G1 I really like Twinkler, she is one of the Sweetheart Sister ponies. I am making a G4 version of her.

As for G4 ponies, I have way too many favorites. I really like Derpy...and I have sorta started a Rarity collection even though I do try to collect all of the ponies.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Favorite? As in one? Oh no no. right

G1: Sweet Stuff, Sweetheart, Nightglider, Baby Lofty, and Sweet Scoops

G2: Clever Clover

G3: Port-o-Bella, Aurora Mist, Snow 'el (pegasus), and StarCatcher (white wings)

G4: All of the mane 6 except Twilight (and especially Pinkie Pie), Photo Finish, Lyra, Derpy, and Octavia
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
G1 bubbles in a sitting position.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Pinkie Pie is my all-time favourite pony. She was my favourite from the moment she was introduced, and I love her in all incarnations. I have an army of Pinkie Pies, and I will collect Pinkie Pie in any format, even if I don't normally collect that type or release of pony.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Sparky, your collection looks amazing!

My favorite pony has always been (and always will be) Little Flitter! Heart

[Image: 030LittleFlitterArmy.jpg]

[Image: 033LittleFlittersonDuke.jpg]

[Image: 034LittleFlitteronPansy.jpg]
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
Starsong is my favorite pony! She is a G3-3.5. Version... I wish that they would make a G4 version of Starsong... Then i would buy her immediately!!!! <3

Here is a picture of my Starsong army (it may be small but i am poor... so it only gets bigger with trades!)
[Image: starsong.jpg]
Here is a Crocheted Starsong my mum made for me!
[Image: starsongcrochet.jpg]
g1 mimic all the way. fave color is lime green, fave release twinkle eyes, fave pony type unicorn, and i love parrots so mimic was always my fave ever since i was a kid, never had her when i was little cause mom said she was "ugly" but i have her now! MWAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA! lol

g2: tie between silver glow and silver swirl

g3: the black and blue collector pony

g4: i LOVE derpy *huge huggles* and rainbow dash lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
oh i have lots of favorites,
mainly i love fizzy and nss gusty <3
g4 Rainbow Dash and DJpon3 (Vinyl Scratch). I loooooves them grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
my favorite pony is waterfire.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Plumsweet is my favorite pony!

[Image: 6891799956_ef68fedc4f_n.jpg]
My MH & MLP wishlists

Please check out my Monster High and My Little Pony photos on Flickr!

I also do freelance graphic design. Check out my Facebook page: Pehr Graphic Design
OMG, I have so many favorites! I love Heart-Throb, Blueberry Baskets, Goldilocks, Ringlet, (G2) Sundance/Sunsparkle, Star-Song, (G4) Pinkie Pie... I just can't pick a favorite! @_@
Ponies! Brings back so many good childhood memories smile
I couldn't tell my favourite one, but it would definitely come from the first generation Ponies, they are so lovely smile
Favourite Pony of all time?
Derpy Hooves (followed closely by S1 "original" Luna)

Fav of the mane 6?
Applejack (followed closely by Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie)

Fav background pony (other than derpy)
Cant choose between DJ Pon3/Vinyl Scatch, Lyra, an Dr.Whooves (n.n)