Adventures with a Large Chair
It's been a long time since I've posted piccies of my girls, especially my newest, Dragonia (Elizabeth)! Happy So, I decided it would be fun to let them pose with an oversize wicker chair I found at a yard sale!

Here's Kittie:
[Image: DSC00075.jpg]
Chillin' with the Daruma plushie.

[Image: DSC00076.jpg]
Not to be bothered whilst playing with her DS!Tongue

[Image: DSC00077.jpg]
Modeling the hoodie I made her today.yay

[Image: DSC00078.jpg]
There's a surprise! I's a kitteh! Rawr!

Here's my newest girl, Dragonia! She's everyone's favorite classy Romanian vamp, and Kittie's ancestor! Whacked

[Image: DSC00084.jpg]
Well, hello! I didn't see you there!

[Image: DSC00083.jpg]
Let's get a close up of that pretty face.

[Image: DSC00085.jpg]
Sometimes I like to dress up as a schoolgirl and lure lecherous old men to certain death... slash

[Image: DSC00086.jpg]
Reading Dracula, of course! yay

[Image: DSC00088.jpg]
Family resemblance???

And we cannot forget my little Tati! She sends you all hugs and unicorns and rainbows! (And I will stop her now before she gives you all diabetes with her sweetness! Dead)

[Image: DSC00089.jpg]
Playing with dollies and puppets, as per usual.LOL

[Image: DSC00090.jpg]
Eating sweets, perhaps the only thing I've ever seen her eat!

[Image: DSC00091.jpg]
Putting on her much-detested glasses to enjoy some Shugo Chara! yay

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my girls again! Heart
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I did enjoy smile ur girls are gorgeous. I especially love Kittie's outfit, where did u get her skirt & belt?

very cute, love the ginger vampire x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Very cute girls and what a find, that is a nice chair!
You ought to make a little chair pad and pillow for it.
Hehe they are all pretty cute. I love the hoodie you made too!
One chair and so much fun! It's a lovely photoshoot ^ ^[when I bought new chair - my old computer chair was older than me - I was spinning for long hours wink]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
(07-20-2011, 05:49 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: I did enjoy smile ur girls are gorgeous. I especially love Kittie's outfit, where did u get her skirt & belt?

Thanks! I got the skirt from another DM user, but I don't know what brand it is. sad But the belt is actually Zuora's!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Awww! Tati is amazing, especially with the glasses. Her hair is so cute. Happy I have a big version of the book she's holding.
Tiny manga! Did you make it?
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
(07-21-2011, 02:53 PM)kuronekohime Wrote: Tiny manga! Did you make it?

You bet! I just scaled down the covers, printed them out, and covered some blank miniature books! smile
(07-21-2011, 09:42 PM)square Wrote: I love your Dragonia grin Her hair looks fabulous when it's taken out and let down like that!

Thank you so much! The glue was a bear to get out, but it was totally worth it! LOL
Have
Want