my new doll custom Prunella
this is my newest little cutie I fell in love instantly...

she is a custom Prunella and because of her beauty and brightness I looked for a name who has both of the meanings in it and I found AKEMI

so here...please meet Akemi:

[Image: 5958434099_315e68e275.jpg]
IMGP7703 von darkviolet666 auf Flickr

[Image: 5958990168_a1ea520cb9.jpg]
IMGP7698 von darkviolet666 auf Flickr

here she is with her bigger sister who is still unnamed, because I dont know any suitable name for her...maybe you know one?
[Image: 5958521345_d1614dd7a4.jpg]
IMGP7704 von darkviolet666 auf Flickr
Your modified Prunella is very beautiful ! but wow, o-o why to modify a rare pullip, simply you could modify any less pricey ones upon to your taste xD .. I might be very cheap but if I bought a pricey girl,I would never think of modifying her because of her cost ..

I really enjoy how they look together .. she really looks like a younger sister for your Prunella !
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
Hi
thank you very much...

Prunella is not a rare doll she was a normal price quite a few months ago, so where is a problem to customize her? I wouldnt do that nowadays, but I bought this girl like she is now, and she was made when she was normal price I guess...

this is how she slept next to me last night
[Image: 5960764022_4e2675468d.jpg]
IMGP7706 von darkviolet666 auf Flickr
funny you guys should say that, I've just done the opposite and commissioned someone to make a general release doll into a Prunella type girl!
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
She is very pretty.
I really like those purple eyes. They go well with her hair color.
Prunella is actually quite rare these days, she's always been very sort after and sold well (She's now sold out from nearly all retailers) usually for a good amount of money unless you find a good deal smile

Your custom girl is very cute though!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I love her!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She is lovely smile Definitly she gained a lot with her new makeup!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
It's a little odd people would ask why you nodded her. She's your doll to do with what you wish. She's really pretty you did a great job on her.
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
Wow, she's gorgeous!
Oh she's gorgeous! Her new eyes are beautiful. Akemi is an awesome btw ( it's my middle name so I'm a little biased wink )
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
she looks like little angel, lovely girl!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
OMG she looks beautiful, you did a great job
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
Akemi is very cute, I love her expression yay lovely job!
[Image: 5992097185_d071770e9f_m.jpg]
jour 30 | the return by ~*~Sitara~*~, on Flickr
Les Poupées: Angelique {Neo Angelique Angelique} & Quentin {Taeyang Shade}
thank you very much!

just to correct a few of you...I said I bought her this way, so I unfortunately didnt custom her like this myself...