Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this party started!
I thought that this board was lonely, so I decided to quickly go outside and take some snaps of the G4 ponies I currently own.

[Image: 5968505891_713106860a.jpg]
fluttershy by squareofme, on Flickr
Awwh Fluttershy. Look how cute she is! Oh lawdy, it's unbearable.

[Image: 5969062998_cb7a19c583.jpg]
applejack by squareofme, on Flickr
I love the Apple family! I wish she had come with a cowboy hat, though. I guess I'll have to sculpt one.

[Image: 5968505995_8f0e2b0b8b.jpg]
rarity by squareofme, on Flickr
Rarity was an adventure in hair-curling. I'll probably redo them, the were curled the opposite way and they're getting kinda messy. XD

So that's all of them! This show is just so ridiculously fun to watch too straight It was inevitable that I woke up one day with ponies in my collection.
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Hehe they are awful cute. I really like Rarity, I think she is actually my favorite pony in the show. Even though she is kind of annoying, ha.
Thanks :> Yeah, I know what you mean about her. She is overly fancy, but her heart is definitely in the right place.
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
[icon]
They are very cute! I really like how you've curled Rarity's hair, I think it looks really pretty smile

Oh my, is this what my little ponies look like now? How peculiar, they look so alien to me (a child of the 80's)
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Thanks Lilcurly :3

(07-25-2011, 04:44 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Oh my, is this what my little ponies look like now? How peculiar, they look so alien to me (a child of the 80's)

For these characters, yes! They're styled after the new flash-animated show's interpretation - Lauren Faust designed them, she worked on the Powerpuff girls and you can see it in their designs! Though I'm pretty sure there are still older-styled ponies on the shelves. /ramble
[My dolls]
[Saving for]
[icon]
Aw that is such a cute photo of Fluttershy! xd
Love them, hopefully they will get more friends soon smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)