Lady Windsor's Feedback
+1 as a buyer! Lady Windsor bought a BJD from me and everything went perfectly! Excellent, friendly communication throughout, prompt payment, and she let me know as soon as Ding Ding arrived. Highly recommended. Thanks again!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+ 1 positive as a buyer

Bought a doll wig and was great to deal with, thank you! smile
+1

sold me a great PinkySt figure set - fast shipping and a great person to do business with yay
+1 bought 1-3 of kingdom hearts manga from me.
great communication fast payment and let me know when they got there.
she was great to work with and hope to sell/buy/trade with her again in the future.
<3
+1 for trading doll for a doll. Fantastic partner, thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer. I sold two wigs to Lady Windsor. Payment was prompt, and she let me know when the items were received. Thank you so much!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

sold me a Greggia that I plan on sending off to a friend for her birthday - I know she is going to enjoy it - thank you so much yay
+ 1 as a buyer

Purchased a wig and paid quickly and excellent communication!
+1 as a buyer of 2 licca heads. Prompt payment, nice to deal with, thanks a lot!
+1 for a great sale

Bought her Yeolume for a really good price and she came EXTREMELY fast - like almost next day it was so awesome grin
+1 as seller! I bough a little dal chibi risa from her. Everything was perfect and I'm so happy! Thank you <3
+1 for a great trade partner, lovely to work with and shipped fast too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer

Lady Windsor bought some clothing items from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. It was a pleasure, thanks!
+1 Buyer; ladywindsor bought a handful of clothing items from me. Prompt payment good communication and was nice enough to let me know when her items arrived safe and sound. thank you for such a smooth transaction.