A place for everyone...
I spend so little time with my Aya Yaminia the past half year I even thought of selling her :shock: But after playing with her a little bit I realized just how attached I am to her (and all my dolls for that matter LOL ) so I bought her a cute little dress to make up for it.

Here she is wearing it:

[Image: 5994447054_5e543bd8b8_z.jpg]
Yaminia by Aienhime, on Flickr

[Image: 5994445258_ae1cb2b72c_z.jpg]
Yaminia by Aienhime, on Flickr

<3
What a beautiful doll ...
I always considered buying her since she got this catchy star make up ! smile
I am glad you decided to keep her ... she is a special girl and that dress is beautiful on her
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
She is a beauty!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Aya is gorgeous, and I love her dress! It's so cute smile I'm glad you didn't sell her!
She is gorgeous smile