sceimhiuil's feedback!
1+ as a buyer
Great buyer! Nice communication!
[Image: 4180929405_9840e5b06d_o.png]
Cacauflower
+1 as a seller

Wonderful transaction! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Bought a Monster High Abbey doll from me. Kept great communication and paid promptly. Thanks! smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a buyer for my Dr. Who taeyang. Very prompt with payments and very friendly to deal with. thank you!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+2 for a great split partner!
Did two splits with her and everything was well packaged and the communication was great!
Would love to do other splits with her smile!
[Image: pullips.jpg]
+1 for positive trade transaction. Thanks for the boots!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Great seller! smile Bought JouJou dal from her, kept in touch, was very friendly and polite and she packaged her nice and safely. Recommended and would definetly buy from her again! Thanks for a stress-free transaction!
+1 as a buyer
very friendly, very prompt
PERFECT ^___^
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Placeholder for personal reference!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as an awesome buyer smile
+1 as a buyer!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for a trade partner! She commissioned me for some artwork in trade for a kirche stock! Very happy with how everything went! ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for being an awesome seller!

Sceimhiuil scored a lot of dolly things here. She let the forum know that she was planning to list things individually so we should let her know if there was anything we were interested in so she could put it on hold. She went through the lot, photographed the various items and listed them in her sales thread--so much work! And I was most impressed that she kept things on the up and up by being completely honest and pricing things super-reasonably, even though it would be easy to mark things up for profit...she didn't. What else? Great packaging, quick shipping, wonderful communication.

I'd give you a thousand positives if I could! Thanks so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller. Sceimhiuil sent me 2 items for free, and refunded my money after a mix up. Excellent communication. I would purchase from her again.
+1 as a buyer.

Very pleasant communication, speedy payment, and she notified me when the stock safely arrived. :O) Thank you sceimhiuil :O)