sceimhiuil's feedback!
+1 for trader! I traded my Hujoo for some wigs and clothes and I couldn't be happier. Everything was shipped fast and was neatly packaged. Thanks so much! smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+3 as a seller!!
★☆.•:*¨¨*:•.★☆Fabulous★☆.•:*¨¨*:•.☆★.•:*¨¨*:•.★☆Thank you★☆.•:*¨¨*:•.☆★
Wonderful to buy from, very sweet and excellent communication. I wish all transactions were like this!
+1 for a great seller! Received my items quickly and in great condition! Thank you! ^^
+ 1 as a seller, very nice and comunicative, the doll arrived fast, safely and very carefully packed!! Thank you!!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller. Wonderful seller and great transaction smile
+1 as a swap organizer. Had a ton of fun with the sticker swap! Thank you again for running it!
+1 for organizing the Spring Sticker Swap!

Everything went perfectly, rules and expectations were communicated clearly. It was my first time participating in a sticker swap--I had fun. Thanks, sceimhiuil!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as split partner

She ordered quickly, shipped quickly and dealt with a very large lost dolly problem with no complaint. Very happy to split with her and hope we can do it again some time!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller
Very nice and super communication. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!
+ 1 as a seller
Very nice to deal with.. Communication was just great! Super cute dress. Thanks alot.
+1 as a seller! Bought some clothing from her and everything went greatsmile
+1 seller

I bought a wig and some clothes from sceimhiuil. Both items arrived at my house quickly and in great condition. Sceimhiul also did a great job answering my questions. I highly recommend this seller.
+1 as a buyer. Sceimhiuil bought Miku from me. She was friendly, paid quickly and emailed me right away to let me know of the safe arrival of the doll. Thanks so much Sceimhiuil!

+1 as a seller!
Bought a Blythe outfit from sceimhiuil, shipment was prompt, great to work with. Gertrude loves her new dress, thanks so much n///n
+1 as a buyer! Thanks so much for adopting MAO ! Wonderful to deal with! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!