Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pony photos (G4 FiM)
Hi! I just started collecting ponies kind of recently and would like to share a photo of all the ones I have right now.
[Image: 5995064555_8083a8809e_z.jpg]

I have a set on my flickr for them if anyone would like to see more photos smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3377345/set...163007179/

They're very cute! <3

I am in love with the new G4's. There all so cute!!!!

Congrats!!! I can't wait til the 3rd wave starts showing up!
Your ponies are so cute grin They kind of look like vinyl toys to me.
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Lilcurly- Thanks ^^ I love them.

SwordPony- I can't wait for the next wave either!

square- Thank you! I'm pretty sure they are made of vinyl...
So adorable! I'm still waiting for any wave to appear in the shops over here :c
Thylaylii I hope you can find them near you soon!
Maybe when you do get them they will have some of the European exclusive ponies too!
I've been debating whether to try to get those ones off ebay, or wait and see if they are released here or just stick to what I can find locally. o.o
Great G4 collection so far smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)