My glamour girl....
New wig, new eyes.....new name ? I just don't feel Polly suits her anymore, lol, what do you guys think?

[Image: DSC00672.jpg]

[Image: DSC00682.jpg]

[Image: DSC00686.jpg]
^ her beautiful face-up <3

[Image: DSC00677.jpg]
^Cute little booties.

[Image: DSC00694.jpg]

[Image: DSC00695.jpg]

[Image: DSC00688.jpg]

I should stop now, lol.

She looks great! I think Polly still works, it's the right kinda girl next door name for a page 3 girl. Perhaps Polly is her model name rather than her real name, you could 'out' her embarassing real name in a pic fic sometime x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Lol, good idea with the two names, I might just do that smile

is she on an SBH-L? I just put my Kayleigh on one of those but yours looks much bustier than mine, although I suppose that might be because of the low cut outfits hehe x
She looks so different!!

I think the 2 name things is a great ideal. Polly still suits her in a way and someways it doesn't.
Cherryfox, it is an SBH L, but I don't think it's anywhere near as busty as I was expecting. I made the top & dress for her, & I made them deliberately to show plenty of bust, lol, so that's probably why :p But yeh, I think they should make an SBH XL ! lol.

Swordpony, I know! I think she looks so much better this way, she's actually quite a versatile doll, as a pink wig looks awesome on her too. I think she's pretty underappreciated, poor girl :p I think Polly does kinda suit her, but with this new wig I'm not convinced. I'd prefer her to have a much prettier name....Polly seems a little country & western to me.

Maybe Cheri........or something similar...

I agree...she doesn't seem like a Polly at all to me. Needs something better, not sure what at the moment.
Are you saying Cherry is a trashy name! *giggles* Although I am a cabaret performer, so I suppose it might be the sort of name you're looking for hehe
Lol, no, not Cherry, Cheri....as in sherree :p I was also thinking maybe Lily, as that means beautiful, and so does annabella...not sure though. Think it'll be something I'll need to think on for a while.

geez, get a migraine and miss the "coming out" of Polly sad She looks like a different doll Gem, I have never liked Aya but your girl is gorgeous !! All that with a beautiful wig, pretty eyes and big boobs LOL

Do you know, when I looked at her first pic I thought "she isn't Polly any more" - truly ! Then my mind went to page 3 girl trashy (Britney Tongue) or beautiful/classy (Lily) (no offence to any Britneys, it's just that Ms Spears has ruined that name for me slash )

LOL I can hear Meg's comments on the clothes from here !!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Her faceup looks even more gorgeous with the new eyes and wig! I think she still looks like a Polly, just with a different vibe behind it (if that makes any sense lol) though I can see her having a real name and modeling name as well smile
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
She's a real beauty! I personally like her name, but it's up to you. yay
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Wow, she looks gorgeous! My Aya is totally jealous (she's all stock, still). I think I may have to get new eyes for her now. LOL I like the name Lily for her, or Cheri.
(08-15-2011, 09:36 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: geez, get a migraine and miss the "coming out" of Polly sad She looks like a different doll Gem, I have never liked Aya but your girl is gorgeous !! All that with a beautiful wig, pretty eyes and big boobs LOL

Do you know, when I looked at her first pic I thought "she isn't Polly any more" - truly ! Then my mind went to page 3 girl trashy (Britney Tongue) or beautiful/classy (Lily) (no offence to any Britneys, it's just that Ms Spears has ruined that name for me slash )

LOL I can hear Meg's comments on the clothes from here !!

I missed the new & improved Polly's debut too!

I can't believe she's the same Polly. Polly does seem a bit of a sweet, down-home kind of name, so maybe you could find a more flashy name. Cheri/Sherry is good, or Brandy, or some kind of liquor maybe. Perhaps a place name...you know, kinda like Paris...or Hampton or something like that...

She looks really pretty & so different.

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Lol, miss Edith, I thought I'd wait a few days then send you a link :p I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on a polly update! I think a few words would come to Meg's mind....probably along the lines of ho bag!

Square, thank you, I'm really pleased with how she's come together smile

MrsMarks, thank you smile

Onelilmermaid, the lighter eyes really make her face-up pop! I recommend getting some if you find her grey chips a little dull. I think pink chips, or light grey ones would suit her too.

KiraKira, thank you for the name idea's, I like your line of thought, I'll have a mooch for more names I think.

Maybe her real name could be something like Polly-ann, something quite homey....& she's renamed herself to something she thinks is 'more upmarket', lol.