My glamour girl....
You should name her Regina. LOL. As soon as I saw her i thought of Mean Girls. Or maybe Paris? :p
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
^lol! tht just sounds like the......other word...(not sure what I can post on here, lol)....the one for lady parts! haha, I love that film, it's a classic! :p

She definitely looks like a Nicole to me now smile

Definitely a beauty Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's really beautiful~ I think Polly is still a fine name for her, but I can understand why you think it might be something to change. ♥ I don't have any suggestions, though~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
(08-20-2011, 07:57 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: ^lol! tht just sounds like the......other word...(not sure what I can post on here, lol)....the one for lady parts! haha, I love that film, it's a classic! :p

That's very close to my name. sad I was teased a lot by my brother. ><*
As far as your girl goes, she looks AMAZING. I'm a sucker for two things: Red heads & blonde hair/blue eyes. So amazing. She really does look like a sultry adult now. :3

Little_spark, Thank you smile unfortunatly I work with someone named Nichol, so that's not really an option for me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

milkytea, thank you smile

Teslithia, aww! I'm sorry to hear that, how rubbish for you sad I hope your brother's grown up a little since. & thank you smile I'm really pleased with how great she looks in her new wig.

What about Tiffany? Or Tiffany Rose? Or maybe even a French name? I just see her as having a more glamorous name, nothing too ordinary.
hmmm, I'm not keen on Tiffany tbh, but thank you for the suggestion smile

Wow! She is very beautiful <3
I really love her Face Up, especially her lips *__*
Her Wig is nice, too! The last pic is my fav <3
^thank you smile aya's face-up is pretty stunning tbh.