DELETE DELETE DELETE :) Thanks!
How much is Prunella with mint hair, original mint face up and body and stock outfit minus purse run for?
Well I just saw an out of box Pru go for about $160 with all of her items. I don't think losing her purse would effect it too much. Good luck getting your Pru!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
(08-14-2011, 12:19 PM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Well I just saw an out of box Pru go for about $160 with all of her items. I don't think losing her purse would effect it too much. Good luck getting your Pru!

Was that the buy it now on ebay? i saw one of those. the rest were 200-275. one is 199 and she doenst have any bids. there was even one without her stock, her wig was a monique wig, and had obitsu body and went for 195 shipped lol.

(08-14-2011, 12:19 PM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Well I just saw an out of box Pru go for about $160 with all of her items. I don't think losing her purse would effect it too much. Good luck getting your Pru!

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_t...11.c0.m270&_userid=eyesofthebeanies&_since=15&_nkw=pullip+prunella&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_okw=pullip+prunella&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=Zip+code&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
Yes I think those listings would pretty much sum up how much she is going right about now. If you are patient you may be able to find one for less, but I'd reckon her price is only going to increase over time!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
(08-14-2011, 12:50 PM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Yes I think those listings would pretty much sum up how much she is going right about now. If you are patient you may be able to find one for less, but I'd reckon her price is only going to increase over time!

yeah Im selling mine for a good purpose. My fiance thinks im nuts cuz he knows how much i love her but she can leave too, she is after all just a doll. She will be missed. Since I had her, EVERYONE says "If you ever decide to sell her......" you know lol.

Oh that's too bad, well good luck selling her! You will definitely get a buyer since Prunella is so popular, I'm tempted myself and I already have her!
My Pullips
BJDs
Feedback
Flickr
(08-14-2011, 01:50 PM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Oh that's too bad, well good luck selling her! You will definitely get a buyer since Prunella is so popular, I'm tempted myself and I already have her!

I could put her on ebay and i know it would sell right away. But the fees alone between ebay and paypal would not be worth it. lol. they would take about $40 from me to sell her.
Fee's are at a set percentage of 10% now which is better when selling expensive stuff.
So if you sold her for $250, they would take $25 + listing fee's which are like $2/4 if you just do her listing as a BuyItNow price with the "make an offer" option ticked.

It depends how fast you want her sold I guess.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(08-15-2011, 07:14 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Fee's are at a set percentage of 10% now which is better when selling expensive stuff.
So if you sold her for $250, they would take $25 + listing fee's which are like $2/4 if you just do her listing as a BuyItNow price with the "make an offer" option ticked.

It depends how fast you want her sold I guess.

oh but what about paypal fees?
Paypal fees would come out after the person buys her and pays for her.
I don't think PP fee's would be too much, but like I said it depends how fast/badly you want her sold -- plus you can usually get a bit more for her if you post her on Ebay! Good luck smile

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<