Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Feedback for *NatTheCat*
08-04-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Feedback for *NatTheCat*
+1 pos as buyer

Great communication, very friendly and fast payment! Definitely recommend smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 02:23 AM by Joichi.)
+2 as a Trading partner! yay
+1 as seller!

Traded my Grell for her Xiao Fan; she was wonderfully patient all the month-wait and arrived in pristine condition. Thank you so so much!

Another thank you of the trade with my Kaito for Hina Ichigo and J-DOLL stock trade which all arrived without any problems grin

Update! She also helped deal with a Xiao fan trade by selling the head and body separate. Great seller!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2013, 10:22 AM
+1 as Buyer

Great communication, and an easy transaction. Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy everything!

Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
09-13-2013, 09:30 AM
+1 as a seller. Bought a Dal Tweety. Seller was very cooperative.

09-25-2013, 05:00 AM
+1 positive as a trade partner!

I finally rehomed my Serpent, and got a super cute Panda in return! Nat was a great trade partner - friendly/good communication and Panda was snugly and safely packaged. yay
09-30-2013, 06:51 AM
+1 as a buyer. Very friendly and prompt payment, thank you! grin

~Joni
My Feedback Thread
11-13-2013, 08:00 AM
+1 as a seller...thanks so much! smile
11-15-2013, 07:57 AM
+1 as a seller!
Very good communication and super nice about answering all my questions. Thank you so much!!!!
02-12-2014, 05:19 AM
+1 as another awesome buyer

bought a gorgeous FMD wig and some clothing - as always a pleasure to work with ^^

02-16-2014, 08:59 PM
+1 as seller

Despite an encounter with the evil uk post *shakes fist at royal mail*

Had a very pleasant experience, communication was great, packaging was superb and neo noir was in excellent condition. Thanks! :3

*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
02-19-2014, 02:06 PM
+1 as a seller

was kind enough to offer me rovam, who i've missed out on a dozen times over the years. packaging and shipping were beyond compare. thank you so much!
03-18-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 04:21 PM by vadafade.)
I unfortunately have to leave Nat a 0/neutral rating as a seller for a recent transaction in which I bought her Taeyang Sage head.

The neutral rating is a result of a few things. First, there was a two-week delay between the time I paid and when Nat actually sent out the package, with no communication in the meantime. Second, Nat's listing failed to mention that Sage had a massive scalp split that went all the way up to his crown. Third, Nat initially refused to issue me a negligible/reasonable partial refund even though the problem was due to her listing error. However, after some discussion, Nat did end up issuing a partial refund, and we resolved the transaction on a positive note. Therefore, I feel that a neutral rating is merited.
05-28-2014, 03:11 PM
+1 as seller, got an adorable doll re homed to me. Super awesome communication. Thank you smile

Feedback
05-30-2014, 07:42 AM
+1 as a seller! I purchased Andrew from her, and I couldn't be happier. She approached me after she saw him on my want list, and I was so surprised! I am so happy to finally own him, and the transaction went very smooth.

Nat is a very friendly, awesome seller! He arrived quickly and I'd highly recommend purchasing from heryay

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

07-04-2014, 07:50 AM
+1 as seller:
Thank you so much for putting up with my seemingly endless layaway. (And my kitties thank you for the giant bubble wrap they love to sleep on!)