Shinku chan ^.^
Hello!

My first phototopic on this forum yay so I am exited, please forgive my grammar mistakes.

This is my doll Shinku chan, I have bought I think about 5 months ago without her stock wig and eyes. I am so lucky and found her stock wig (altough its such a terrible fizzy wig, groove makes terrible wigs Sweatdrop)
And then I search for new eyes for her because I coudn't find her stock eyes straight . So now a few months later I have six pair of blue eyes Whacked and still not the right color! I have bought animal eyes, ixtee, coolcat and still not the right one! So have made these eyes myself with paper and clear eyechips from coolcat after a example from Shinku in the anime.

[Image: IMG_3777.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3802.jpg]
Bye bye! Heart 2
Wonderful job on the eyechips! grin
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
(08-23-2011, 02:34 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: Wonderful job on the eyechips! grin

Thank you! I am still a bit insecure about them Innocent they have still a few flaw.
Those chips are absolutely perfect, she looks awesome Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's beautiful~ I think you did a lovely job on her new eyechips. ♥
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thank you both so much blush
Very lovely! It fits her look perfectly!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I think she looks really good, you've done an awesome job on her eye chips smile

I agree, the eyechips came out lovely! They have a lot of life in themsmile
I love Rozen Maiden , so I love the Dolls, too! Shinku is my Fav charakter <3
And the eyechips are sooo awesome! Very good job! smile
Thank you all so much Innocent makes me really happy that you all like her new eyes Happy

@Minako I really want to eat your're pictue Rb_bigO
(08-26-2011, 12:57 AM)Yuuki Wrote: @Minako I really want to eat your're pictue Rb_bigO

Haha come on, eat it xD