Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adeliza, another custom
It was said there was a young man who met a beautiful young lady walking on his way home late one night. He invited her to his home. They ate and drank together by candle light. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She seemed taken with him as well. He invited her to stay the night.

After a night of passion, the young man awoke to find his lover cold. Upon closer inspection, he discovered wounds and bruising that had not been visible in the dim light the previous evening. His lover, had in fact, been dead for quite some time.....

Adeliza
The Demon Lover

Adeliza was given an FBR in acrylics and is rehaired in Dollyhair Sunlight & Golden Goddess. Her dress is all handsewn and is removable. Her mask is removable too. Oh! And her eyes totally glow in the dark!!!!!! And all the blood (and her eyes) is Triple Thick Glossed!

[Image: Adeliza7small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza8small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza10small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza9small.jpg]
[Image: Adelizasmall.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza2small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza3small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza4small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza5small.jpg]
[Image: Adeliza6small.jpg]
Although I generally don't venture to the pony areas of the boards, I love the idea for this custom. It reminds me of an old campfire ghost story. Very creative. :3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
I love that you even went to the effort as to include bruising! Fantastic job!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
poor ponny ^^
I love the story behind the pony. Very nicely done! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Love her paint job ! She has beautiful hair too
I love what youve done with her and love the story!
Wow! That's sooooo cool and creative! You did an amazing job on the paint and hair too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I love the idea that her eyes glow in the dark! That's fantastic, just like a good old ghost story.