Joichi's Feedback Thread =^_^=
+1 as a buyer! super polite and communicative; would love to do business with you again smile
+1 as a buyer. Super friendly to deal and chat with! Thanks again!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
0 Neutral feedback.

I had Joichi as my partner for the handmade swap. She sent some lovely cards with really ace drawings of my boys, & she made double the amount of items required, which was really sweet.

But I have to leave neutral because the items did not fit my boys (too big/mis-shapen), even though Joichi had acces to an Isul doll for trying the clothes onto. The items were not finished well - sleeves were not hemmed, & the hems & seams were very untidy. There was also glue all over several of the items where they had been glued instead of stitched. & I also didn't feel they fit the style that I described for my boys - I feel that a little research/googling of some of the descriptive words in my form would have solved any mis-interpretation.

Upon contacting Joichi the swap host had positive feedback that she would improve her sewing for future swaps & ensure mistakes would be corrected.

+1 as a trade partner again! yay
Great communication, Kaito was shipped safely and quickly, and Angelique's stock is very nice! Thank you much! grin

AND...
+1 as a buyer! yay
Great communication (as usual) wink and paid promptly! Thank you!!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1!

Joichi joined a group order I ran, and she was super easy to work with! Paid on time, kept in touch and let me know when things arrived. Thanks so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller. I bought a Xiao Fan stock wig from Joichi, and she was very friendly with great communication throughout the process. Shipping was fast from Canada to the US! Thank you for a great transaction!
+3 as a buyer (commissioner)

Joichi has commissioned me for 3 face ups; two dal and one isul.
It was a pleasure to work on. Communication was great and payment were prompt.
Highly recommended as a buyer, and thank you so much for commissioning me!
( ・ิω・)ノิ check out my other blogs:
tumblr DOA
+2 as a seller

I purchased both Kiyomi's and Henri's full stock. Items arrived beautifully packaged and SUPER fast! Joichi was a delight to communicate with and also very thoughtful. Hope to deal with again - would recommend to all! Thank you so much smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
+1 as a seller! Very quick to ship and even included free gifts! Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Pullip Saras from me and was great to work with. Thanks! smile
+1 as a seller! Bought an extra set of obitsu arms and hands. Shipping quickly and communicated perfectly
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart