Meet Kayleigh my Full Custom Pullip from Myufish (pic heavy) Updated 11/20
I just realised I hadn't got round to posting a thread for Kayleigh yet, she has her arrival thread here... http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7250849

But I shall add new pictures of here from here from now on

CLICK TO THE LAST PAGE FOR MOST RECENT PICS

She's a full custom from the fab Myufish, based on Prunella she has a full custom face up, extra lashes, cool cat two tone eyechips, a random ebay find wig and 27cm SBH-L white obitsu. She is truely the most stunning girlie ever and fits in great with my other girls as well.

[Image: _MG_3817.jpg]
Wearing a dress I made (from scratch) and both parts of her wig

[Image: _MG_3835.jpg]
Mod camoflage (wearing just the base of her wig)

[Image: _MG_4142.jpg]
Casual friday

And here she is with her sisters Kira and Kara (they have their own threads)
[Image: girliestogether.jpg]

Pleased to meet you!

At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
I love her mod dress!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thanks sceimhiuil, I think I bought it from a seller on here at some point, it's a barbie one I refitted x
Some more recent pictures of my Kayleigh,

This week's casual friday, dungarees...
[Image: _MG_4237.jpg] [Image: _MG_4239.jpg]
[Image: _MG_4243.jpg]

Thanks to the lovely board member that sent me these green dungarees for free cause I couldn't get a pair (I wont name her cause we dont want everyone to expect free stuff *giggles* but she knows who she is!)
She is a very lovely girl. I love girls with unusual hair color. So I really think that your girls are my favorite thus far.

Thanks for sharing!!!
Aw thanks, I have bright pink hair myself, so in my house bright coloured hair IS normal hehe x
she is stunning smile I adore her faceup and her eyes Heart 2 I love the way you dress your girls and as purple and green are my favourite colours, you can guess I am a big fan LOL

PS - that dress you made looks wonderful on her !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I love the gradient eyes she and her sisters have!
All three of them are beautiful!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
@Edith - it's a full custom faceup by myufish, based on prunellas but improved a bit. Pink, purple and green are my favourite colours too x

@oonyaoo - thanks for the compliments x
She's lovely!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
i love the way you dress your dolls ^^ My fave pic is probably the second one in the green mod dress :3
Another beauty, as if that's a surprise considering her two sisters! smile The green color scheme you've chosen for her is stunning!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I made the girls all new dresses this week so I shall get some new piccies of them all soon x
She is so awesome ♥♥♥ I love her! Might I ask where did you get that beautiful green wig? :3
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

I got it on ebay from some random seller, tbh I'm not 100% happy with how it looks, I think it covers too much of her face, so I may be selling it at some point in the future, gonna try her in a green curly mohair from Foxi soon x