Fallen Leaves
Aiden loves autumn when the trees seem to die and there are blood red leaves all around her...

[Image: IMG_1529.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1516.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1508.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1489.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1504.jpg]
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's lovely, I love her outfit smile

The colours of the leaves really stand out against her monochromatic outfit!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thank you so much, it took me forever to find the perfect outfit for her and Aiden really loves it LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I love these! So pretty and dramatic!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
wow the colors are great and her outfit is awesome.
Such pretty fall colors and I really love her outfit!
The colours were awesome, I usually work on the contrast of my pics but these pics have not been altered at all because the light was wonderful Happy