Double Trouble
This is my very first pic-fic, hope you like it! smile

[Image: DSC00144.jpg]

Tati: Thanks so much for having a teddy bears' picnic with me and Fluffles, Kittie!!!

Kittie: No prob. Just glad I found Mr. Stitches, 'cause it would have been pretty awkward to show up without a bear. And you brought those awesome cookies!

Tati: Thankees!!!! I'm just an itsy bit disappointed I'm all out of tea!!!

*clatter*

[Image: DSC00145.jpg]

Ekaterina: You mean that Juicy Juice you polished off yesterday when you forced me to watch My Little Pony?

Tati: Oh hi Ekaterina!!!!! Who's that you've got there and what's he doing with his finger?

Kittie: *mutters* @#$!, is that booze? Also, why are you wearing shoes inside?

Ekaterina: Chyeah it is, me and Mr. Bones like, thought we should crash this totally lame picnic or whatever. I like, thought I'd bring something for the totally not lame people here to like, enjoy.

Kittie: *facepalm* Who bought you that? You're like 12.

Ekaterina: Chill out, I thought you were like, legit and stuff. I like, found it or something.

[Image: DSC00146.jpg]

Dragonia: Chello my darlingks! Vood you like some delicious carbonated beverage? I have many in zhis bag of vonders!

Tati: Hi, Miss Dragonia!!!! Hi, bag of wonders!!!!

Kittie: Hey, Beverage Depot, have you checked your stash lately? I think a certain under-age someone's been rummaging through it.

Dragonia: Oh yesss, zhat someone asked me if she could bringk you somezhing nice on account of vanting to be your friend! She vas not drinking it, vas she?

Kittie: I sure as @#$% hope not!

Dragonia: Vell good! You know, you should be nice towards her, she looks up at you! Show her how ve did your hair today, darlingk!

[Image: DSC00148.jpg]

Ekaterina: Isn't it like, totally cool Kittie?

[Image: DSC00149.jpg]

Kittie: *facepalm*

I hope you all liked this one! Thanks for watching! smile

Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Your dolls are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks! Yours are beauties too! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Very nice story grin I just love how your girl pose in the last photo - it really explains everything wink
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Thanks, discovering that Pullips could face-palm made me fall in love with them all over again!
Have
Want