Feeler: Possible December Doll meet Portland, OR
Hello there. I want to possibly set up a doll meet at my place but i am unsure if there would be any interested parties!

It would be at my apartment, there would be snacks... People can display their dollies in my living room, i have enough room for up to 10 people...

I live in Beaverton, OR... Which is NW of Portland.

I will make it official if i get at least 10 people interested...

Anyone?

-R333
I'll be in Seattle from 25 DEC - 02 JAN, if we decide to make the drive to check out Portland we'd probably stop by.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
No wayyy!! I live in Salem! grin I would totally want to make this happen! I've never been to a real dolly meet up before!!! grin grin grin

Not sure how many other collectors live in that area though besides you now, I don't know any other collectors in oregon Tongue

If we weren't able to find ten maybe we could find somewhere that would be in the middle? grin I would totally be interested in just meeting you or a few others if we can find any :3

Yay! I'm so happy there's another Oregonian collector besides me!! <3
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
sceimhiuil- If the meet actually gets set up then i will totally let you know!

SavannahFaerie- Yeah i do not know of any other collectors in the area either... Except BJD collectors and i only know them from DoA.

I ride the bus so if we met anywhere it would have to be on the trimet bus routes.
We could just have a few if no one else is interested!

(11-22-2011, 04:51 PM)repulsive333 Wrote: sceimhiuil- If the meet actually gets set up then i will totally let you know!

SavannahFaerie- Yeah i do not know of any other collectors in the area either... Except BJD collectors and i only know them from DoA.

I ride the bus so if we met anywhere it would have to be on the trimet bus routes.
We could just have a few if no one else is interested!
I would be interested in meeting BJD owners too! It might show my mom how un-crazy I am for just collecting Pullips XD She's never liked dollies so maybe showing her that I still have enough control not to go huge will help XD

As for times I'm homeschooled so any time during the week or day would probably be good as long as it isn't super super late, but if we were to do it after school times I could probably bring my new pullip collecting friend Hanna with me :3 (she'll probably have a dolly by then too!)

This sounds really fun grin
Bump! would love to see more people interested in this!! sad
I will be IN Portland on the 30th.
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
That's next week right? Hmm I wonder who else would be available.
I work on the 30th... sad

I wish that we could get this thing together.
(12-25-2011, 02:39 AM)repulsive333 Wrote: I work on the 30th... sad

I wish that we could get this thing together.

me too sad

We could always invite BJD owners I guess, although I'd prefer if it was Groove only :/
Groove only?
What does that mean?
LOL

Maybe i could post on other forums to see if i can find anyone else that may be interested.
smile
(12-27-2011, 11:32 AM)repulsive333 Wrote: Groove only?
What does that mean?
LOL

Maybe i could post on other forums to see if i can find anyone else that may be interested.
smile

Groove is the company that makes the Pullip family smile Meaning that i would prefer only like pullips dals taeayngs byuls isuls panju j-doll ect. XD Sorry if that caused confusion.

But i wouldn't mind other dollies :3
I have my Clementine with me, and it rained today so I couldn't take pics -_- but she's coming out and about with me in Seattle area as well as Portland if we make it down there, so I'll keep y'all updated :3
Feedback!!My Flickr

(12-27-2011, 11:37 AM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: Groove is the company that makes the Pullip family smile Meaning that i would prefer only like pullips dals taeayngs byuls isuls panju j-doll ect. XD Sorry if that caused confusion.

But i wouldn't mind other dollies :3

Ohhh... I don't have any pullips so that makes me sad. sad
So were we still hoping to do this?