Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDCC Exclusive
And i want it ...naoo

[Image: MLP-2012-Special-Edition-Pony__scaled_600.jpg]
holy crap XD Awesome!!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
i love her sooooo much ... breaks my heart to know i'll never have her though sad i swear to god theyturned me into a pony when they created her *hugs the pony* lol

she's also the MLP Fair pony too ... so not REALLY exclusive to SDCC ... but exclusive to the fir (which comes first lol) and SDCC, and i also imagine the Euro MLP Fair hopefully for the Euro MLP fans
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I gotta get Derpy!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
I'm a bit disappointed she's a Fasion style pony, I only collect regular ponies so she won't really fit in my collection. If I can find her on ebay for a decent price I think I'll buy her though.

But why didn't they make a Big Macintosh instead? I'm his n°1 fan!
Yea, I am hoping to get Derpy somehow. She is my favorite background pony and I have been slowly making a Derpy army. I am working on customizing older gen pegasai into her.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

This is incredible on so, so many levels.
feedback- http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...d=7120051/

Riru is Nicole + Philip.
<3 DERRRPPYY! I want one so bad! The SDCC exclusives are amazing this year, really are!
I heard that she sold out very early at the My Little Pony Fair. Hopefully Hasbro will bring more ponies to Comic Con. =) I really wish I could go to Comic Con this year. I really wanted to buy the pony motivational posters. The Applejack and Rarity posters are so cute. Hopefully, Hasbro will sell them online.
I'll be in the corner, sobbing because I don't have her. Haha!! But really, she's amazing!!
Wishlist
Pullips - Papin, Amarri
Monster High - Gil
Coming Soon
Celsiy
Super adorable!!!! I love watching for Derpy!
~The squiggly is fun~
Flickr
I need this pony in my life!! I LOVE Derpy sooo much! :3
Oh, awesome. #__# I don't even *watch* MLP and I still love Derpy.
I was able to get 2 SDCC Derpy's off of ebay. I am keeping one in box and the other will be out of box on display.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I have one, and i'm holding onto her to sell her later when her value increases (n.n)