Bubblefox's Feedback
Hello! If you ever had a transaction with me, please leave feedback in this thread! Thank you! Happy

Postive: 8
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
+1.
As Seller.

Great doll, fast shipping and good friendly communication. Many thanks!
Great seller, thanks for an easy transaction! smile
+1 As a seller.

I'm from South America and I adopted a Pullip. Nice seller, good comunication and the doll is in perfect condition. Thanks! yay
+1 for a great trade

i traded her a pair of coolcat chips for MJs that i REALLY needed for a custom - she was so sweet and a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 as buyer

She bought some Barbie clothes from my clothes and accesory thread.
Nice communication and fast payment. 100% recommended.
[Image: firma-dal.jpg]
+1 Lovely buyer
Thank you sooo much
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a great buyer.

I was commissioned to make some cabochon eyes for Bubblefox. She read all my terms and conditions and followed them exactly. Paid immediately and let me know when the eyes were received. Thank you so very much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer, good MSD accessories transaction smile
+1 as a seller!

Lovely communication, fast shipping, secure wrapping, items in perfect condition. Recommended!
I bought a My Melody doll from Bubblefox and it went perfectly! She allowed layaway and she was in pristine condition. Thanks so much!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr