ByronicHeroine's Feedback
+1 as a buyer
Sold some clothing to Christa. Excellent communication, paid right away. Sorry for the really late feedback.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 buyer - Kept in excellent communication and payment was received quickly. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer
Great communication and she paid very quickly! Would recommend! smile
Thank you for the great transaction!!
+1 split partner! Paid quickly, totally understanding when Bloody Red was late in arrival, and let me know when the stock arrived. Thanks m'dear! I'll be glad to split with you anyday!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a trading partner!

Through a trade, Christa helped me get a MH doll months ahead of the release schedule over here, for which I am very grateful. Communication throughout was excellent!
+1 as a wonderful buyer.

Christa purchased Taeyang custom bait from me. We arranged a short term hold and she sent payment when she said she would. She also let me know when the doll arrived. It was a perfect transaction in every way, and I would definitely recommend. Thank you so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great buyer
+1 seller Bought sebastian's eyechips from her and it arrived quickly
Thank you so much !
+1 as a buyer!

I sold Christa some Monster High dolls. Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks again!
+1 for being a part of the Leeke Summer GO

Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication. An absolutely perfect transaction. Thanks so much and enjoy your Another Queen! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a great buyer!

Purchased stock from me, and paid immediately. =) Definitely recommend!
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as a buyer. I contacted ByronicHeroine about something on her wanted list and she was a fantastic buyer. Very courteous and would not hesitate to sell to again.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment, easy to deal with. Would definitely sell to again!!
+1 as a wonderful helpful friend smile

ByronicHeroine noticed an item for sale here from a boardie who does not ship internationally. She knew I wanted it, contacted me to offer to buy it & send it and did so. Quickly, happily, so very kindly. I really appreciate people like this smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred