Rosalice~
My supersweet boyfriend bought me two Pullip dolls for Christmas! I'd shown them to him maaaaybe twice and talked about them a few times, and he just bought them for me! Eeeee~ <3

Here are some pictures of my gorgeous Romantic Alice girl, Rosalice~! The pictures are grainy cause I took them on my iPhone; it's so easy to just edit them with Instagram and Camera+! <3

[Image: IMG_0398.jpg]
I also got LOL Ver. Hatsune Miku, but I haven't taken any pictures of her yet! ;]

[Image: IMG_0399.jpg]
In-box picture! <3 Gahhh, she's just SO DARN PRETTY!!!! <3

[Image: IMG_0410.jpg]
Rosalice and Pochiko are sisters~ <3

[Image: IMG_0412.jpg]
Rosie before her wig-change. smile

[Image: IMG_0425.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0435.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0433.jpg]
I have three different versions of this picture, but I love the black and white one best! <3

[Image: IMG_0434.jpg]
Another favourite~ <3 I just love the effects on my Camera+ app! XD!

[Image: IMG_0436.jpg]
And one done on Instagram! grin

I hope you all like my pretty girl, cause I sure do! <3 ^-^
My dollsflickrlivejournaltumblr
Holy cow! She's a very pretty girl, and you're a very lucky girl! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thank you so much! grin I really adore her, I keep looking over at her and squeeing happily~ Xd
He sure is super sweet! Congrats!
ooh what is your InstaGram?? We should follow each other! Great pics btw smile
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Wow! your bf is really good to you smile & your girl is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing pics of LOL, I'm kinda tempted by her myself.

She is stunning!!! Now I really want her...
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
CornflowerBlue: Thank you! I especially love her new wig, it's SO soft and sweet and perfectly Rosalice~ <3

Savannah Faerie: My Instagram name is Minachiko, but it's probably easier to just find it through my twitter account here.

Lilcurly, I'm actually about to post some pictures of LOL Miku! XD! They're all editted though; I admit to getting a wee bit carried away with it! XD

Little_Spark: You won't be disappointed with her! She's beautiful. <3
Goegeous! I love the name you gave her...Rosealice...so pretty it suits her perfect!
You did a great job re-wigging her. I love the curls and the color is just right for alice <3
Thank you, harajukupat! It was kind of an impulse name, but it stuck and I love it! ^^

Isn't the wig just gorgeous, Yuuki? grin That one and Pochiko's pink wig are the first Leekeworld wigs I've gotten, and they really lived up to my expectations. smile I just adore the little curlies at the bottom of Rosie's pigtails! <3
Leekeworld wigs are so nice! They are so soft and lovely compared to the wigs for Groove <3