Favourite 15.....
mandy thats cause you have like a million dolls! It takes me about an hour to dress my 3 girls in full outfits, if you tried to redress all your dolls it'd take a week!
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(01-20-2012, 12:32 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: mandy thats cause you have like a million dolls! It takes me about an hour to dress my 3 girls in full outfits, if you tried to redress all your dolls it'd take a week!

i do not have a million dolls - i only have... *counts* ...71 (minis included)
compared to my 3, 71 is equivalent to like a million hehe x
(01-20-2012, 12:41 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: compared to my 3, 71 is equivalent to like a million hehe x

make that 72 - i forgot one of the customs im working on yay
so 72 / 3 = 24 hours to redress 72 dolls! and that's 24 SOLID hours non stop!
Martah, the group definitely needs more pictures :p There aren't many on there, lol. I'm not sure if my new ones have been approved yet actually.

MissMandy, a couple of my girls tend to stay in the same outfits too :p & the more I get I think the more they'll have to learn to share & wear less, lol. & omg! 70+ dolls! that's pretty awesome smile Is that a variety of different kinds of dolls?

sorry for OT-ing your thread lil x
(01-20-2012, 01:02 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Martah, the group definitely needs more pictures :p There aren't many on there, lol. I'm not sure if my new ones have been approved yet actually.

MissMandy, a couple of my girls tend to stay in the same outfits too :p & the more I get I think the more they'll have to learn to share & wear less, lol. & omg! 70+ dolls! that's pretty awesome smile Is that a variety of different kinds of dolls?

there not all pullips - lol - theres Taeyang, Pullip, Dal, Namu, Byul, Isul, Minis, and Hestia - if you want an acurate number im going to have to go count... straight
Cherryfox, lol, it's ok, I don't mind :p

Missmandylynne, na it's ok :p I won't make you go count! lol, but very awesome still smile

(01-20-2012, 12:49 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: so 72 / 3 = 24 hours to redress 72 dolls! and that's 24 SOLID hours non stop!

keep in mind i have alot of customs that arnt going to change - like Jack - i dont have anything else for him to wear
someone needs to make him a santa outfit then dont they hehe
(01-20-2012, 01:08 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: someone needs to make him a santa outfit then dont they hehe

if they did hed only get to wear it one month out of the year - dont know if it would really be worth it upside down
(01-20-2012, 01:10 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 01:08 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: someone needs to make him a santa outfit then dont they hehe

if they did hed only get to wear it one month out of the year - dont know if it would really be worth it upside down

He just needs the hat with attached beard!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse