Ebay - Allkil
Positive: 28
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Livejournal - Rhainetastic
Positive: 4
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+ 1 positive for Rhaine as a buyer!

Honoured to be the first to leave a feedback for this lovely person with great communication skills.
Fast payment and told me when parcel arrived.

Recommended for an easy and pleasant trasaction.

Thank you again!
+1 for being a fantastic buyer! Great communication, fast payment, and very polite! Would not hesitate to work with again. Thanks!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 as a buyer ^^ sorry for late reply !
+1, we did a split and she paid for her portion promptly and informed me he arrived.
+1 as a buyer! Rhaine bought Bara from me, it was a perfect transaction! Thanks so much!! smile
+1 as seller.

I bought Stica's stock from Rhaine. She was super friendly and shipped really quickly. A perfect transaction.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller. I bought a custom doll from Rhaine. She was sweet, friendly, and very speedy with shipping. Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+ 1 as a buyer
Bought Mao from me- paid super fast was pleasant to deal with. Perfect transaction!
1+ as a buyer - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Sold my Mao to her, she is very friendly and sweet to talk to. Quick payment and let me know he arrived to a loving home. Everything went perfect. + 1

Would work together with her again any timesmile
Thanks!
I bought a pullip dress, a taeyang shirt and a pair of pullip shoes from her
Fast shipping, friendly transaction and lovely items ! Will definitely look forward to buy from you again xD
I bought a Neo Noir from Rhaine's Storenvy. She arrived fast and safe and came with cute extra's. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. smile Thanks again!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
+1 as a seller! ^-^

I purchased Pruprate from Rhaine, and I am more than happy with my purchase. She had great communication and was really friendly. Prupate arrived quickly, and was packaged safely. Rhaine also included adorable extras. (: Thank you!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+ as a seller

I bought a bunch of adorable dolly stockings from Rhaine. Everything was perfect. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~