Rhaine's Feedback
+1 seller! I bought a few shoes. Very pleasant and frequent communication. Quick shipping, all items as described and super cute. Thank you!
~*~Feedback ~*~Flickr!~*~
+1 as a seller

I purchased a few bits and bobs from Rhaine's sales thread, they arrive very quickly and packaged well smile Would definitely buy from again !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a split partner! Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Would absolutely do business with Rhaine again, without hesitation! Thank you for a perfect transaction!
+1 to Rhaine's lovely shop, Sugar Lattice.

Ordered a few items which were shipped quickly and packaged beautifully. A little problem was quickly and helpfully resolved. Everything is just perfect and now my Pullips can look fashionable smile

Thank you very much Rhaine!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 great buyer. Thank you so much!
+1 for Rhaine! Great buyer, would do business with again smile
+1 as seller

She was super nice, communication was friendly and super helpfull when my doll was stuck in customs and they wanted the website and a full description of the merchandise! Would do business again without any doubt! A great surprise to have "meet" her!

Thanks for everything grin
My feedback! - My flickr! - My twitter!
Pullips- At Home: Prunella, Zuora, China China, Cornice, Xiao Fan, Chill, Rida, Youtsuzu, Mir, Neo Noir, Akoya, Rei, Asuka, Celsiy
Waiting for:

Wish list:

Blythes- At home: RDP, Star Dancer, Mod Molly, CCCat, Milky Way Sugar
Wish list: