Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave pony
My most favorite is G4 Applejack, I love love love everything about her! grin
Others are my first pony G1 Baby Bowtie and (must-find) Derpy.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I would have to say gen 4 Rarity. I didn't like her much until the art of the dress episode, but now that she's had time to grow on me I would say she's my favoritesmile
I'm not a collector but this graphic made me think of the MLP fans on DM so I thought I'd stick it here.

[Image: 10295753_10152419677224743_974150436300886515_n.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh my! I remember having Parasol when I was younger :-) I may have to try and adopt her again....
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
i'm a guy, and yet my mom bought me a bunch of the original G1 MLPs in my childhood back in the 80's.
she bought me Rainbow Brite stuff as well. amazingly, my father did not seem to care overmuch.
little wonder at all why i grew up to be a man in my early 30's, with a primary hobby of making scale clothing for my collection of 11in. Anime dolls.

at any rate, i recall having a fixation on Applejack back then, -though i do not recall exactly why- so i guess she was the closest thing a personal favorite MLP...
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I can't remember who my favorite was from the tv show unfortunately. I am pretty sure it would have been a unicorn or pegasus pony though. I was obsessed with unicorns. Although, I did love the baby ponies a lot even then. I used to have a baby pony toy that was my favorite. I think it was a male, light blue color with a little tooth sticking out. He was so cute. Wish I could remember what his name was supposed to be or anything.

@tasuke I loved Rainbow Brite too. When I was little, my dad would always take me to garage sales. Every time I found a Carebear or Rainbow Brite doll/sprite (I think they were called) I would beg him to buy it for me. I ended up having a huge collection of Carebears and quite a few Rainbow Brite dolls. =)

It's hard to choose one favorite pony from the new series. I really like Fluttershy a lot. But probably Sweetie Belle is my favorite. I love all the "baby-type" or "filly" ponies. For non-pony I have to say Spike! =)

Edit: It's going to drive me crazy trying to remember that baby pony I used to have. I know it had a tooth and I could swear it was light blue. I can't find anything like that when I look up released ponies though. Hmm. Must have been different than I remember.
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.
maybe this one?
[Image: il_570xN319519089_zps03b640fc.jpg]
I think Fifi is her name
My favorite would have to be the first pony I remember having... I say remember having because I'm old and my memory is failing. I'm 29 and I know I had some ponies when I was a toddler but the G1 pony I remember having with out a doubt was Pina Colada.

[Image: 2ro6r11.jpg]

Looks like she and Payton would get along well lol!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
@myufish It must be. =) Thank you!
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.
I have to say that my favorite of all time would be Granny Smith. I don't know what it is, I just love the figures and images of her with her walker. LOL

This thread got me thinking, though, about my favorite G1 pony. I didn't have a lot of exposure to MLP when I was little, but I did inherit my sister's when she grew out of them (and as a result, played with them constantly). It took some searching, but I'm pretty sure that my favorite was Surprise.
When I was little I only had few MLPs around. I believe the most loved one was Bowtie in collector's pose. For some reason I had two of those, the other ended up in much worse condition than the other which I kept nicely in order ^^;

Later I became their fan again and wanted to collect some of them in bigger quantities. Now I think they all are pretty much boxed up as I have been moving around for 5 years and they are still stored at my family home. Maybe in the near future I will see them again. I am sure there are some treasures of which I am not even aware of anymore. All time favorite has been Applejack, for reasons unknown.. I needed to get all three G1 versions - the different poses available + the baby.

Now later I found G4(?) Friendship is Magic absolutely amazing to watch. There too, applejack caught my attention. However, additionally Zecora and Fluttershy are my favourites, so much so that I had to buy them even though I don't collect MLPs anymore.. Such is the ever lasting love for MLPs in my case.
My favourite pony as a child was, without a doubt, Lightning.

[Image: Lightning.jpg]

(Not my picture)

He was my only boy pony and I loved him to pieces. I'd love to get him again, but he's extremely hard to find now.
Morning Glory!

[Image: dC0FClr.jpg]

I was born just a few years too late to be able to get my own flutter pony as a kid, but The End of Flutter Valley was my favorite pony movie/TV special, and I'd turn the ponies I had into flutter ponies by making wings out of clear plastic bags and taping them on. LOL Morning Glory is my favorite because I love her character. She's absolutely adorable.
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]