Misha (pullip elisabeth)
Misha is the ghost of my family. She is a little girl and her name is the sister of Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Percy (the skeleton) is his mother-father-nanny xD He is very patient with her and Kalaverita.

[Image: 6830479707_d4cf4d0345_z.jpg]
FELICIDADES FER!!! por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

[Image: 5745203617_c98db02f4f_z.jpg]
Feliz cumpleaños Misha por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

[Image: 5745750536_e75b55f6cd_z.jpg]
Feliz cumpleaños Misha por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

She's gorgeous with those eyechips and wig! Nice dress, too.
Thank you!!

In the first picture has their chips conclusive. Are the same but with dark foil. ^__^ I'm glad you like her dress ^^
Aren't Elizabeths beautiful? Misha is very lovely in that grey wig, and it's nice to see another fan of Hannibal Rising!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I had no idea that Elizabeth was so amazingly beautiful. I adore her hair an her dress as well. Did you make her little sweater?
(02-08-2012, 12:36 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: Aren't Elizabeths beautiful? Misha is very lovely in that grey wig, and it's nice to see another fan of Hannibal Rising!

I'm fan of Hannibal Lecter in all his books and films ^^ My missionary's name is Hannibal Lecter ^^ I'm glad to find another fan! ^3^

(02-08-2012, 01:44 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I had no idea that Elizabeth was so amazingly beautiful. I adore her hair an her dress as well. Did you make her little sweater?
^//////////^ Thank you very much!! Her hair is the barasuisou wig ^^ I shall change it soon, it's a wig of poor quality. Yes!! I made all her outfit ^___^
she is stunning with those chips and wig and the gorgeous clothes !! And I love all things Hannibal also smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's gorgeous <3 I love how you've styled her.

I like her goth-esque look, very nicely styled smile First picture and story behind it -just lovely!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
She is so eerily beautiful, and her dress is amazing. Nicely done!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She is beautiful, the eye chips are making huge change!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(02-08-2012, 07:51 PM)DamaMizar Wrote: [quote='kitten-squid' pid='8109153' dateline='1328668611']
Aren't Elizabeths beautiful? Misha is very lovely in that grey wig, and it's nice to see another fan of Hannibal Rising!

I'm fan of Hannibal Lecter in all his books and films ^^ My missionary's name is Hannibal Lecter ^^ I'm glad to find another fan! ^3^

I'm sending you a high-five from the other side of the Atlantic! yay
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
The wig and the eye chips suit her well. She looks lovely.
that wig suits her fabulously!
She looks awesome in those colours and I really love the name you chose for her Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)