Keeping Me Sane
I swear these two dolls are the only things keeping me sane and considering their personalities, that really doesnt say much for my sanity...

I've had to pack up my room and I'm living in the attic space of a house and well, the roof is getting replaced. The big dolls and my art stuff is all packed away and it's an earlier rise every morning as the workies wake me up but these two (and the shinkis =P) are still out so I can keep amused. XD

Here's some shots of them!
Sam (Still no sealer for his face *pooout*) :
[Image: 6813575743_5e8bfaf409_z.jpg]
Sam by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr

Jin (The white wig is just for a commission shot):
[Image: 6479636513_bcf5795615_z.jpg]
Like a Movie 80/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6813479263_304e0ee4ed_z.jpg]
Jinnywin by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6733794967_c3f110e292_z.jpg]
Jiiin by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6796652803_78b3d3b75e_z.jpg]
White Wig by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6792162719_93c52226cd_z.jpg]
White Wig - Edited by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Love Jin's zombie shirt! I'm surprised how good she looks in that white wig too smile
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Some day I think the dolls are what keep me sane, too.

Your dolls are lovely and adorable...I hope your living situation straightens itself out soon!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
Your dolls are all so cute! I love Sam (hope you can get his face-up sealed because it's really good), and I always stop to check out your photo spam. smile

I hope that the roof work gets completed soon so you can have all your art stuff and dolls out and about.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Cool!! grin grin grin I love the white wig! Did you make it? I have some fur fabric around that I've been wanting to turn into wigs but I don't have a pattern :/

Great pics as usual!!! grin grin grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
SAM IS FABULOUS!

dolls are good for keeping us all sane ... cause i feel like that a lot too lol

it'd be one hell of a hike for ya, but i have a room for rent lmao
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(02-10-2012, 03:36 AM)fiwen30 Wrote: Love Jin's zombie shirt! I'm surprised how good she looks in that white wig too smile
Samies! I want one for me!
I'm glad you like her in the white!

(02-10-2012, 05:46 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Some day I think the dolls are what keep me sane, too.

Your dolls are lovely and adorable...I hope your living situation straightens itself out soon!
It's not necessarily a bad thing! XD

Thank you! I hope so too!
(02-10-2012, 07:36 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Your dolls are all so cute! I love Sam (hope you can get his face-up sealed because it's really good), and I always stop to check out your photo spam. smile

I hope that the roof work gets completed soon so you can have all your art stuff and dolls out and about.
Thank you so much! Sam's gonna get so many photo shoots once he's got his faceup properly sealed. XD

Thank you!
(02-10-2012, 08:49 AM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: Cool!! grin grin grin I love the white wig! Did you make it? I have some fur fabric around that I've been wanting to turn into wigs but I don't have a pattern :/

Great pics as usual!!! grin grin grin
It's a custom make by Monstro Designs on etsy (it actually has colored extensions that are tucked away in those shots.) though, (giving away trade secrets here ^^wink the pattern upon turning them inside out appears to be just 2 semi circles sewn together.

I'd love to make my own but the UK doesnt have the right fake fur so bawww! XD
(02-10-2012, 10:45 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: SAM IS FABULOUS!

dolls are good for keeping us all sane ... cause i feel like that a lot too lol

it'd be one hell of a hike for ya, but i have a room for rent lmao
Thank you! He is rather fabulous when he wants to be!

AHAH! Yep! It seems we're not alone!

AHAHAH! I so would take you up on the offer if I could run too and from work in a blink of an eye!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
No matter what she wears, she alsways looks super cute!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)