Pandora with my limited edition
I made a limited edition and Pandora has been my muse ^ ^ this is my latest creation of clothing and I am very satisfied with the final result ^ ^

I hope you like the photos ^ ^

[Image: 6880319531_a144b7ddee_z.jpg]
Sweet Winter Limited Edition (preview) por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

[Image: 6882474211_8a8a84d036_z.jpg]
Sweet Winter Limited Edition por Dama Mízar, en Flickr
[Image: 6882472333_f80f41090b_z.jpg]
Sweet Winter Limited Edition por Dama Mízar, en Flickr
[Image: 6882475709_7c7901be27_z.jpg]
Sweet Winter Limited Edition por [URL=http://www.flickr.com/people/dama_mizar/]Dama Mízar[/URL
oh i LOVE this - are you planning to make any more or sell any just like it?
Oh my god! That is gorgeous! I second Mandy! You should make a few to sell (and pm me if you plan too wink

[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
You have some mad skillz girl! I hope I can make something that looks half as good as that some day. Seriously, do you have a shop?
I'm glad you like my clothes!! Thanks!! I'm very happy with your comments ^^

(02-17-2012, 01:27 PM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: Oh my god! That is gorgeous! I second Mandy! You should make a few to sell (and pm me if you plan too wink

Ok ^^ I send you a PM now ^^ Thank you very much !!

(02-17-2012, 01:38 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: You have some mad skillz girl! I hope I can make something that looks half as good as that some day. Seriously, do you have a shop?

I don't have a shop in this forum (still ^^) but I have shop in spanish forums and have a blog (Click on the pic of my signature) I'm publishing these days in English and Spanish ^ ^

With a little patience I'm sure you will do beautiful things!
(02-17-2012, 11:08 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: oh i LOVE this - are you planning to make any more or sell any just like it?
Thank you very much Mandy!! For of this edition I will do six copies, I put it on sale on Thursday. One was sold. I have 5 units. I do commissioned, but is limited to 6 units, the rest of the clothes I make are not limited by me, may run out the fabrics or materials.
You should really be satisfied because you did an amazing job !! <3 I love the dress and all those tiny details you added <33
Thank you Ziane ^^ I'm glad you like! I
Amazing! I`m jealous of your skills.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Beautiful dress, beautiful photo and beautiful girl. smile
It's a lovely dress!You did a great job!!!!
Words fail me to describe this masterpiece
Thank you!! I'm glad you like my girl and my work! ^3^
beautiful dress, I'd also be interested in buying similar, how much are they? x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(02-22-2012, 06:37 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: beautiful dress, I'd also be interested in buying similar, how much are they? x

Ok wink I send you a PM
Beautiful! How long does it take you to make one?
[Image: 5483651369_b4cf3753cb.jpg]
(02-24-2012, 04:06 PM)Crimson Wrote: Beautiful! How long does it take you to make one?

Thank you very much, two or three days ^^