Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pony hair re-roots
Does anyone here do pony hair re-roots? If so how would you charge?
I have about three ponies in need of new hair and tails.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
I recently bought a rerooting tool and learned how to rehair (literally last week). It's actually quite easy. I would recommend trying it out yourself. It saves shipping ponies back and forth and having to pay someone.
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
I reroot monster highs so the concepts pretty similar. i found using a rehairing tool works like a treat smile
[Image: branch.gif]
Waiting for: Bat child Lea (SP), Minifee Body.
Wishing for: Tin man Lea Lati
(04-08-2013, 09:46 PM)Midori_Keiko Wrote: I reroot monster highs so the concepts pretty similar. i found using a rehairing tool works like a treat smile

Where did you get your re-rooting tool? I've been using a ghetto style homemade one that breaks needles every five or ten minutes. I just don't know if I want to spring for the one off of dollyhair. If you think it's worth it though, then I would give it a shot.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I think I actually might have a re-rooting tool laying around if you want it, it just hurts my hands too much to do full re-roots anymore.
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(04-08-2013, 11:53 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 09:46 PM)Midori_Keiko Wrote: I reroot monster highs so the concepts pretty similar. i found using a rehairing tool works like a treat smile

Where did you get your re-rooting tool? I've been using a ghetto style homemade one that breaks needles every five or ten minutes. I just don't know if I want to spring for the one off of dollyhair. If you think it's worth it though, then I would give it a shot.

i bought it online, i think dollhair website sells one.
also try looking on ebay smile
[Image: branch.gif]
Waiting for: Bat child Lea (SP), Minifee Body.
Wishing for: Tin man Lea Lati
I have one from custompony, they sell hair too. Although I've found that dollyhair has great matches. For me, putting in a new tail was much easier than the mane hair.