Kumoricon? :)
So there's this totally awesome convention that goes on it Vancouver WA every year! K-con!! grin grin grin I was just curious if anyone was interested in going and if so if you'd like to have a meet up? smile

Not only could we have a meet, but there is a TON of awesome stuff to do there!

Pics from last year
[Image: 317065_1959347591592_1479863577_31758245_5414104_n.jpg]
(yes those are ACTUAL twins cosplaying as hikaru and kaoru!)

[Image: 302040_1959349031628_1479863577_31758252_6400020_n.jpg]

[Image: 301000_1959349591642_1479863577_31758255_5570603_n.jpg]
me and Sora waiting in line for Registration! grin

So yeah! If you're interested TOTALLY let me know! grin grin grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
FINN! AWESOME!

would so love to go, one of my friends went i think three years ago and loved it. stupid money and lack thereof! lol

i'd be all over it if i had money, but i think i'll be lucky if i make it even just to Novi comicon this year ... lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(03-16-2012, 02:01 PM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: FINN! AWESOME!

would so love to go, one of my friends went i think three years ago and loved it. stupid money and lack thereof! lol

i'd be all over it if i had money, but i think i'll be lucky if i make it even just to Novi comicon this year ... lol

Aww, well if you somehow miraculously obtain the moneys let me know! I'd be super happy to meet you IRL ^ ^
lol it'd be totally amazing to meet another dollie fan to geek out with lol

when is it held, cause i'll certainly look into it.

i think the biggest problen would actually be choosing one doll to travel with ... dollie population is becoming an issue here lmao

>(p,,q)<
(03-17-2012, 10:07 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: lol it'd be totally amazing to meet another dollie fan to geek out with lol

when is it held, cause i'll certainly look into it.

i think the biggest problen would actually be choosing one doll to travel with ... dollie population is becoming an issue here lmao

It's over labor day weekend ^ ^

that would give you some time to save up at least,

Ahaha! I know how you feel, i'm probably going to bring Ashton (so he can cosplay as Sebby) and Sora ^ ^, Sora is a must since that was the first place i actually took him smile

It'd be totally awesome to meet you irl ^ ^
hmmm. i think i'm gonna look into flight prices (ick) and if my brohan up north to the Canadian Vanc needs a visit lol

"mom, i'm totally goin to see him! and of course the obligatory visit south to Seattle ... and then a little further ......" lmao

and maybe then i could literally throw money at you for tattoo design lmao the world may implode from epic meetingness! lol

>(p,,q)<
(03-17-2012, 11:35 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: hmmm. i think i'm gonna look into flight prices (ick) and if my brohan up north to the Canadian Vanc needs a visit lol

"mom, i'm totally goin to see him! and of course the obligatory visit south to Seattle ... and then a little further ......" lmao

and maybe then i could literally throw money at you for tattoo design lmao the world may implode from epic meetingness! lol

Cool! ^ ^

Hehehe, a tattoo design would be my pleasure! I love drawing bubble eye'd fishies :3
fishies will be pure win! ... once i get my taxes paid ... slash ... lol

>(p,,q)<
(03-17-2012, 12:07 PM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: fishies will be pure win! ... once i get my taxes paid ... slash ... lol

haha! no prob i can always wait ^ ^
Bumping this because I would REALLY like to meet some peeps when I go up there smile
... not happenin on my end ... just too much crap happening ... and soooooo totally not enough paychecks ... slash this farther drive to work is killing me *head desk*

>(p,,q)<
Some day in the near future I will live in Oregon and I'll totally see you there! Btw, epic shirt!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
@Fishies

Aww!! Too bad D: Even if you couldn't get into the Con it'd be great to meet up for lunch maybe D: Darn driving can be so horrible on budgets = =

@Kitten

Yaayyy!! I can't wait ^ ^