Samara make over (myu custom)
Ok, a while ago I finally mailed out my very first Pullip Sfoglia to myufish for a make over. Ever since I got her I wanted her to be a dark character (great choice for an uber pink and girly doll, eh?!^^). I love Samara from the movie The Ring, her character inspired me. A few days after I got her I painted her eyechips since I couldn't get them out and also changed her eye make-up a bit. I was never too happy with it and always wanted myu to customize her.

She came back home a few days ago and I finally had the chance to take some pics. She is no repro of the original Samara, she is my interpretation of that character and I love her to pieces! Thanks a lot to myufish who did an amazing job on her!!!

Before pics^^
[Image: IMG_2466.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2469.jpg]
Pretty crappy I know but I didn't know it better back then^^

Arrival pic:
[Image: IMG_2813.jpg]

With her current eye chips:
[Image: IMG_2829.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2834.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2841.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2853.jpg]

I hope you like my little scary girl Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I'm so happy she arrived safely ( >_< even though she took a while to arrive to Germany)
Great photos ! and i love her new eyechips smile
She looks eerily beautiful! Scary and pretty at the same time. Myufish definitely got the skillz--she's an awesome customizer...

congrats on your Samara-inspired-dolly!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
*Screams* in fear, she is pretty scary. Beautiful face-up of course ^^, does she have sharp little teeth in there?
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Amazing!! She looks great.
Wow! What a transformation! She looks soooo cool! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
[Image: 6983189427_c96be331c5.jpg]
she does look like she got sharp pointy teeth XD
Such a beautiful faceup! Myufish did an awesome job.
Congrats on your wonderful dollie! She's so very awesome!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Wow! Looks really like Samara!! I really like this Pic: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd38...G_2834.jpg
Oh wooww!
She's amazing!<3333
Myu did an AWESOME job! grin
@ myu: Yes, I have no idea where she has been all the time but I'm and so happy that she made it here! I made her chips myself but I'm not sure if she will keep them. I will probly try some others on her. The ones that you gave her are now on my Elisabeth who looks freakin scary like a ghost now Heart 2

@ Kira: Thank you so much! Yes, myu is so damn talented!!!

@ Buzzingbumblebee: She really looks like she has sharp teeth in there smile

@ ByronicHeroine: Thanks a lot!

@ kitten-squid: Thank you!!!

@ oonyaoo: Oh yes she is awesome, she is the queen of my family Heart 2

@ Minako: Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that it's obvious which character inspired her Heart 2

@ Miruku Bunny: Thank you!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's beautiful! :O She looks just like Samara! Myufish did a fantastic job!
Pullips: Stica - Snow Miku - Lunatic Queen - Cornice - Romantic Alice - Amarri - Raphia - My Melody - Tiphona - Eos - Aquel -
Bloody Red Hood - Chelsea - Romantic Alice Pink - SDCC Batgirl - Prunella - Prunella - Zuora

Dals: Lunatic Alice - Chibi Risa - Cinnamoroll - Sooni - Cinnamoroll - Rot Chan
Taeyangs: Butler - Wayne - Kain
Isuls: Mao
Waiting On: Jupi - Mercu

My Flickr/////My Feedback