Nude Isul Mao?
I've ordered Mao from PullipStyle, but I'm really only interested in his stock. What do you think would be a reasonable price for the nude doll, with eyechips and wig?
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
50-55% of his full price. The normal split rate is 60-40, but this particular release has a pretty elaborate stock outfit.
Thanks Birdie smile
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
i want to say i paid $65 shipped for my Mao - that was without a wig though - hope it helps ^^
How much would his going rate be now that he is sold out/ Nude with wig and eye chip?
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
I think I got 65.00 shipped for mine while sold out.
How much for a partial stock? Missing shoes
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

(02-20-2014, 11:20 PM)Cosmicheart Wrote: How much for a partial stock? Missing shoes

A full Mao stock sold here this week for $40. I bet you could find a buyer at that same price-point, even without the shoes. Happy
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
(02-20-2014, 11:55 PM)pixachii Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 11:20 PM)Cosmicheart Wrote: How much for a partial stock? Missing shoes

A full Mao stock sold here this week for $40. I bet you could find a buyer at that same price-point, even without the shoes. Happy
Omg really? A person is trying to sell it to me for 60 and it's missing necklace and back pack, so that's a lot right?
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

(02-21-2014, 01:53 AM)Cosmicheart Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 11:55 PM)pixachii Wrote:

Omg really? A person is trying to sell it to me for 60 and it's missing necklace and back pack, so that's a lot right?

Hmm. If I were paying $60, I'd want the stock to be in immaculate, NRFB condition.

If Mao is $115 and in stock at Pullip Style, paying $60 for the stock would be a little more than a 50/50 split ($57.50 is perfect 50/50). A 50/50 split for Mao and his stock is usually a fair deal, since his stock is so unusually elaborate. But, since you're talking about a partial stock, $60 is excessive in my book. Especially since we're talking about the backpack, which is a larger, and more valuable, piece of the stock. Frankly, I would shoot for $45 to 50. You could even cite the recent sale here for $40 for a complete, like-new set (with light OOB damage to the lenses of the glasses).

Would anyone else like to weigh in on this? Happy
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I'm with Pixachii. I paid 40 or 45 for partial Mao stock. It was missing the jeans, glasses, and boxers. That was also during the time that Mao was listed as sold out. 60 is far too much, and if they won't budge, just wait for another chance.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society