Feedback for Picklesbird
Hi there smile

Please post my feedback here.
I also have feedback for recent sales on the MHD forum:
http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/profile/picklesbird

Thanks!
+1 for Picklesbird please! :-)

Picklesbird is a genuine doll lover!!! I'm very very happy and honoured to have her adopted my Winter Magic Night blythe as her very first neo blythe. It's simply really heart-warming to hear how she has been loving and taking very good care of my doll from the minute my doll was passed on to her hands!

I'd recommend Picklesbird as a doll buyer for the love that she has for her dollies! I actually met Picklesbird in person and it's been a really wonderful experience meeting and talking with her in real! :-DDD
+1 for a great buyer. A joy to work with and lovely communication. Paid quickly and promptly left feedback. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure doing business with you! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer!

(06-12-2012, 01:03 PM)dollyb213 Wrote: I'd recommend Picklesbird as a doll buyer for the love that she has for her dollies!
This!! Picklesbird was a wonderful buyer not only because of her excellent communication and prompt payment (our transaction was definitely the quickest I've ever had), but because it was obvious how excited she was to receive her dolls. She even sent me a box opening reaction video so I could see for myself!

Thanks again! smile
+1 as a buyer smile

She purchased a Blythe outfit I had, and let me know when it arrived safely! I'm so glad you like it!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as buyer

All was perfect. Highly recommended! Thank you very much.
[Image: firma-dal.jpg]
I traded my Blythe for Picklesbird's Byul. Very prompt shipping and excellent communication. My new Byul was very well packaged! A very positive experience!! +1
+1 for a trade
a charming girl, very good communication, Highly recommended! thank you very much!
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck